The America visa application is the ongoing Visa application available for all. Therefore, if you have plans of traveling to America for one purpose or the other then this what you need.
The fact is that the Visa Lottery is real, the visa application forms are also real but you need to follow the right procedures in securing your own visa.
On this page, you will Find out Instant Quality Results on how to Get the American Visa lottery Application form. Discover the Quality and Best Guide you have to study, Live or work Abroad.
Basic Benefits of American Green Card (USA Visa)
There are a lot of benefits that will follow the winners of the American Visa Lottery Applicants:
- You Can Live in the USA (Free Citizenship)
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorship
- US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad
The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years. To apply for a diversity visa, follow the steps on the Diversity Visa Process from the blow Instructions:
Who Is Eligible for USA Visa Lottery
The first step to take before you commence your application before registering for the green card lottery, you should determine if you are eligible. You must be eligible by country as well as by education or work experience.
Diversity visas go to natives of selected countries in six geographic regions: Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, plus South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. who has a low migration rate to the USA.
Natives of the following nations are ineligible: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland and Hong Kong), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom and its dependent territories (except Northern Ireland), and Vietnam.
Eligibility for USA Visa Lottery Application
Requirement #1: Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter.
- If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Is your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2021 program. For more details on what this means, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Requirement #2: Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either: at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
Applicants must submit entries for the DV program electronically at dvlottery.state.gov website between October 1st noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), to November. 3 each year. This is a yearly program be sure to submit your entry on time, if you mix any year’s entry you have to wait till the next year.
My advice for this Visa Lottery Applicants:
Diversity Visa applicants should remain vigilant for fraudulent emails, websites, and letters claiming to be part of the application process. These are in use by scammers posing as the U.S. Government in an attempt to extract money.
Meanwhile, Applicants are to report any instances of fraud related to the DV Lottery to the official email and website on this page. Applicants are reminded that there is no fee to apply for Diversity Visas, and the U.S.A. Government does not request any payments via email or letter.
Once you have finished reading the instructions and Guide on this page above and below, you should start with the Application Process which is easy and you can start it now right from your Device.
However, we recommend that the only way to officially apply for a green card lottery is to apply online at the US Department of State web site which is below this page.
The online form that you fill, Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form, that is available only during the DV open registration period. meanwhile, You can not download the form and fill it out so you must fill and submit everything online.
What You Need to Do Always
Here are some Guides and instructions you should Always perform during any online registration:
- Maintain one profile
- read All instructions carefully
- The use of Recommended document formats like PDF, Doc, etc.
- Review your Application before Final submission
- Make use of Effective and Active Email Address for notification
- Always Join the forum or email subscribers for updates
- Do contact the Visa, scholarship, or job or other online portals directly from the Contact us page.
- Ask questions and try to make suggestions to learn more.
Not everyone will gain this Award that is while you should make your Application very neat and exceptional but in any case, you find difficulty with any of the instructions, make use you join our free email subscribers to get your update in the final step(s) to take.
The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.