Appreciation Messages is important because it means I am grateful for the good things that happen to me as a result of someone else’s effort. It also means I let them know that I am grateful, in the hope that they will feel better about themselves.
Saying thank you may not repay the good things someone did for you, it can certainly go a long way. Whenever someone does or says something positive for you, make sure to express your appreciation.
But finding suitable words is not always easy. That is where we come in with a whole bunch of heart-melting Appreciation Messages ideas for you. Here is what we have for you!
1. Let us be kinder to one another. — Aldous Huxley
2. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. — Maya Angelou
3. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. — Willie Nelson
4. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. — Mark Twain
5. Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality. — Alfred Painter
Appreciation Messages to God
1. Thank You for the strength by prayer to turn from self-pity over jealousy. Thank You for the wisdom to rest to continue serving You.
2. Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love.
3. Lord, words do not express my thankfulness. For Your mighty power is at work in me, transforming me, renewing my mind. To You Lord belong thanks eternal.
4. Lord, mostly I am thankful for the relationship that I have with You. Lord, You initiated this relationship, by what Your Son endeavored to accomplish, paying the price for my sin, redeeming and reconciling me.
5. My life wouldn’t be enough to thank you for all the happy moments you’ve given me with my family. Thanks for giving me so much to live with them and for how wonderful my life is.
Appreciation Message for Dad
1. I wonder how you understand thoughts of my mind, even those that I haven’t told you ever. Thank you, Dad, for reading me inside out!
2. Thank you for bringing up me like a princess, for showering me with a comfortable lifestyle, and for all those sacrifices you made for me.
3. Let me express my gratitude to the world’s best dad for fulfilling all his duty towards his kid and making him as strong as he is. Thank you, Daddy!
4. Whatever I do, wherever life takes me, I will always be thankful to you my Dad. Because I know without you my life would be worthless.
5. No matter how big I grow, or how successful I become, I’d never forgotten your contribution in my life. You’re the reason why I’m here today. Thank you, daddy.
Appreciation Message for Mum
1. Mom, I don’t always take the time to tell you how much I am thankful for you and everything you have done. I love you.
2. I don’t tell you how important and special you are in my life, but, Mom, I am forever grateful for all that you are and who you have taught me to be.
3. The hands that held me first are still the ones that hold me when I feel lost and I am forever grateful for you, my mom.
4. For all of those things you didn’t have to do for me, I thank you, Mom, for those and even for the ones you felt obligated to do.
5. There are not enough words to even describe how important you are in my life, Mom, and you continue to influence how I live mine. I am forever grateful.
Appreciation Message for Sister
1. Dear sister, bless you for always being there for me no matter how much I know I annoy you.
2. I know that you took all the responsibility for my mistakes back then, bless you, my sister.
3. You made me happy in ways only a sister ever can, bless you for that, I love you, sister!
4. I make mistakes and you were held accountable for all of them and I thank you for it, sister.
5. You are the one I owe my childhood to, my sister, you made it very memorable for me.
Appreciation Message for Brother
1. Dear brother, thanks for being the person who always says ‘let’s see what how we can fix this’ instead of ‘I told you so’.
2. You are not just my reflection, you are my heart’s reverberation and my soul’s resonance. Thanks for being there for me bro.
3. I had never imagined that the brother on whom I once so mad, would be the same brother I would feel blessed to have had. Thanks bro.
4. With you around, even the blues take beautiful hues and the grays are turned into bright rays. Thank you brother.
5. I have never felt the need to ask for your help because you have always been there before I even had to ask. Thanks, bro.
Appreciation Message for Boyfriend
1. Having you with me helps me see the world differently, now all things seem better. Thank you for changing my life.
2. Thank you for knowing when to set me straight, and for telling me when you think I’m wrong.
3. Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
4. Thank you for supporting me and my dreams, and never trying to hold me back from what I want in life.
5. Thank you for the little ways that you help me every day. Even the most minor of tasks or chores done just for the sake of helping me do not go unnoticed.
Appreciation Message for Grilfriend
1. Words cannot express how much I treasure you; the love you have showed me is un-measurable, thank you sweetheart.
2. My dear, thank you for being by my side when everyone else left. You are a blessing to my life. You are the reason why I made it through.
3. The most beautiful thing to ever happen in my life is our love. I dearly thank you for being part of my life.
4. You are everything that I ever imagined in life. You are my dream come true. Thank you for everything. I love you
5. I always dreamed of someone special in my life, and then I found you. You are more than special to me. I love you, princess!
Appreciation Message for Wife
1. Every single day you make my heart smile and fill happiness into my life. Thank you for coming into my life and make my soul blossom.
2. You are the electricity that keeps me charged, sunshine that keeps me awake and food that keeps alive. Thanks.
3. Hi beautiful! I just want you to know how thankful I am for having you in my life. You are a perfect wife. Thank you!
4. You have never made me feel like your Mr. Right. You have always made me feel like your Mr. Perfect. Thanks honey.
5. Most husbands get bogged down by marriage with chains, but I got a flight with a pair of wings. Thank you, darling.
Appreciation Messages for Husband
1. I see love every time I look into your eyes. I am thankful because you never let this love fade away!
2. When I first saw you, I felt love; I am so blessed that our love grew stronger with the passage of time. Thank you for your love and trust.
3. I would never become who I am today, if you weren’t there motivating me with your kindness and inspiring me with your strengths. Thank You.
4. Thank you, these two little words carry all my respect, love and gratefulness to you for your significant additions in my life.
5. Whenever I needed somebody, you were always there by my side with all your kindness and generosity. Thank you for everything!
Appreciation Messages for Birthday
1. It’s been a great birthday again this year, and you played a big role in making it happen. Thank you for giving me a birthday to remember!
2. Many thanks to everyone for the kind, sincere, warming wishes! I hope that all of them will come true not only for me, but for you and the life of all of us will be cheerful, carefree and beautiful!
3. Thank you very much for these sincere congratulations! To all of you! They touched my heart with such sensitive and touching words. I love you all! Thank you that you are in my life.
4. Hey guys! I would just like you to know that I have received your birthday wishes, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much for making my birthday this year a blessed one!
5. That birthday party was a blast! I hardly had time to thank each of you personally for attending, but here it is. Thank you for coming to my birthday party, but most of all, thank you so much for your kind wishes.
Appreciation Messages for Gifts Received
1. Thank you for the unique gift that you have chosen for me. Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for this amazing gift.
2. Thank you for making my special day even more special with your presence and amazing gift, I love you. You mean so much to me. Thank you.
3. You surprised me when I opened my gift. I couldn’t believe what you’d given me. You knocked my socks off.
4. You just could not have picked for me a gift that was more perfect than the one you picked. Thank you so much for the lovely gift.
5. Thank you so much for sending me such a lovely and meaningful gift on this special day. Your gift made today even more special. Thanks a ton again.
Appreciation Messages for Support
1. Everything changed but your support for me remained the same always. I feel really lucky to have you in life. Thank you!
2. Thanks for being there with me in all the critical moments of life. Without your support and suggestions, I’d be so lost in life!
3. Not everyone is so fortunate like me. Because I always have someone to lift me up in hard times. Thank you so much for the support!
4. No matter how many times I disappoint you, you come up with new excuses to defend me. How can I not be thankful for that?
5. If I look back at how I prepared myself for life, I can easily see the biggest contribution came from you! Thank you for being my mentor!
Appreciation Messages for Family
1. Life has it’s trying moments; for your trust, cordiality and unique support; I say a big thank you.
2. Please, accept my heartfelt thanks, my dear family, for your allegiance and devotion.
3. For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my family.
4. Thank all of you for being there for me. Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging.
5. The gift of a family is incomparable. You are the source of my strength and sustenance, thank you for your devotion, moral support, and loyalty.
Appreciation Messages for Friends
1. If I say thank you for every good moment this friendship had offered me, you’ll literally be crushed under all those thanks! But thank you anyway!
2. We love the gift that you gave us for our wedding. You put a lot of thought into it, and it will come in very useful. Thank you very much.
3. Thanks for being not only my friend but also for being my brother, my soulmate and my supporter. It feels good to be your best friend!
4. Thanks for making my every day a friendship day. Thanks for being my best friend for life. You deserve every thank you I’ve never said!
5. A friend like you is the most precious gift that anyone can receive from God. I want to Thank You for being my one and only best friend!
Appreciation Messages for Boss
1. Thank you again for the promotion. It means a lot to me and I will continue trying to work to the best of my abilities.
2. Thank you, boss! You’re a fabulous mentor who understands correctly what his employees need and when.
3. Thanks for modifying our talent and skills into a success story and taking care of our needs by allowing increment.
4. Thank you so much, Sir, for this pretty token of affection from you. This gift will symbolize your magnificent leadership.
5. No wonder you’re the best boss but the gift of yours proves that you’re a nice human being. Know our heartiest thanks to you.
Appreciation Messages for Colleagues
1. Thank you for your guidance and support during my employment in this company. You are best co-workers in the world.
2. Thank you for your support and helping me out. I have managed to learn a lot of things and find my way.
3. You are the most incredible coworker. You have made my work easier. Thank you for your time and effort.
4. Thank you for always pushing me to heights I have never reached. You are such an amazing colleague.
5. I take this opportunity to thank you for your support and care you have given me while working together. You are the best.