Hello and welcome to naijanest blog. If you’re reading this blog post, I guess you’re looking for information about Arik Airline recruitment 2019. They have been lots of questions raised on; when the recruitment will be out. We are pleased to announce to young Nigerian Youths that the opportunity is here again.
In this article, we shall be digging deep on all you need in terms of registration, requirements, and procedure. Arik Airline is a household name in the Airline industry in Nigeria particularly and Africa in general.
ASUU STRIKE OVER–>HERE
They are operating in over 70 countries in the whole world. Arik Airline operation is in two airports in Nigeria namely; Mutala Mohammad International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. The customer base of Arik Airline in Nigeria is so green in the sense that they work tirelessly to maintain the trust and cordial relationship between them.
In between, the airline company is a good place to work because of the working condition and their high pay. So now, let’s outline what requirements you need before to apply.
1. The applicant must be up to 20 years of age.
2. The applicant must possess West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least five (5) subjects including English language and Maths.
3. National Diploma (ND) from any recognized institution in Nigeria.
4. B.sc, HND, NCE, OND, in any discipline from any recognized institution in Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY
Here, we have step-by-step procedure on how you can apply.
To apply CLICK HERE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the site is open, log into the email address.
- Fill in your personal data; make sure they’re all correct.
- Click on submit button.
There you go; you have successfully applied for the Arik Airline recruitment 2019.