Good news for international students seeking scholarships in Australia in 2019, as Bond University is happy to announce the release of forms for international students willing to join her next set of awardees.
The scholarship is open for students who have demonstrated excellence in their previous schools and era willing to make impact in the in the world.
Students qualified to apply are those who are not resident in Australia. The aim of Bond University is to encourage and educate leaders in helping them achieve their full potential.
The scholarship was established around 1987, which severed as Australia’s first private non-profitable University.
The Bond University scholarship is open for undergraduate and postgraduate international students. The scholarship stands to cut 50% off the awardees’ tuition fee.
To be eligible, applicants must consider the following;
- A citizen of UK who is not residing in Australia.
- Candidates must have received offer to study in this year’s scholarship.
- Must have excellent academic records
Applicants must complete the Bond University online application form to have access to the programme for the scholarship 2019.
- Applicants must complete the application form
- Intending applicants are to send their completed forms to international@bond
- To know available programmes in the school, visit bond.edu.av/scholarships/uk
There are three (3) different dates for the commencement of the scholarship programme. Application closes on May 24th for candidates wishing to start in September 2019.
Application closes on 18th October 2019 for students who wish to start in January 2020. And application closes on 24th January 2020 for students who wish to start in May 2020.