The University of Sussex wishes to invite interested applicants to join their next awardees for the Chancellor’s international scholarship 2019, funded by the prestigious university of Sussex.
The organizers of the annual scholarship are looking for vibrant, motivated, ambitious, and energetic international students to take this year’s opportunity and join league of professionals in the University.
The University is rated as number one (1) in the world university ranking in terms of Humanities and social sciences programme.
The scholarship is open for postgraduate only, and it will cover 50% of the tuition fee for the awardees. A total number of 25 chances are available for international students.
All international students are qualified to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be international students for fees purpose.
- Candidates must be offered a full-time master’s programme for the September 2019 scholarship.
- All applicants must have excellent academic record
- Candidates must submit a detailed research proposal.
For an applicant to be selected, he/she must have been offered a place for master’s programme in the University of Sussx, and must have good grades in his/her recent degree.
- To apply, candidates must complete the 2019 application form Here. Applicants must also provide the following information about them.
- Your goals and objectives
- Work or research experience
- Clear intention to return to your home country at the end of the programme.
- To complete the scholarship form, applicants are to click How to apply.
1st May, 2019