The annual scholarship at Swansea University is here again. This year’s programme promises to be a huge success, different beneficiaries have given testimonies on both the worth of the scholarship and knowledge they gathered from Swansea University.
One sweet thing about scholarships is checking the cash (worth) involved in the entire programme. The MRES scholarships by the Swansea University is one of the scholarships with high fund, rated at 2,500pounds which will take care of the selected students’s tuition fee and other things.
The scholarships are open for applicants from UK/EU, who are pursuing master’s degree.
Related posts you may like;
The following fields are available for the scholarships;
- Computer & future interaction technology
- Logic and computation
- Stochastic processing ; theory and application
- Visual computation
For an applicant to be eligibl, he/she must met up with the following;
- Must make a successful application within the specified time
- Applicants must have obtained a ,minimuim of 2.1or its equivalent
- He/she must be a National of UK/EU.
- Candidates must note that the programme is on full-time basis.
- Applicants must not have pursued postgraduate progremme in Swansea University
To start the application, you must download, fill, and send the application forms to this email address; email@example.com
Applicants must submit the following documents;
-A copy of academic transcript from your former school.
-Your B.sc degree certificate
-other certificates to submit are on their site. We urge you to read up for more instructions by clicking Here.
University of Swansea
9th July, 2019.
We wish you all the best as you apply for the scholarship. Let us know what your take is by using the comment section below, to air you view.