A gentle touch of condolence, however, can drive down the pain and that’s why the well-written condolence messages are exactly what you need for consoling the person who is suffering from a sudden demise of his/her mom.
When individuals go through a melancholy for unexpected death or loss of their beloved, you, being a friend, should always be there by their side to let them know that you share their pain and distress.
The messages of condolence may not take the entire pain out of their heart but it, surely, lessens the agony. Let him know you are with him in his sad moments and always will be. Keep him strong in such a difficult to bear situation.
Short Condolence Messages on Death of Mother
1. Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
2. Someone so special can never be forgotten.
3. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
4. Someone so special can never be forgotten.
5. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
6. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
7. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
8. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
9. My families hearts are with you and your family.
10. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
11. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow. My condolences.
12. I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
13. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
14. May the memories of John Doe help you find peace.
15. We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
Condolence Messages on Death of Mother
1. May the Lord give you the strength to go through this hard situation. My Deepest condolence is with you in this loss of your Mom.
2. Moms stay in a very special part of our hearts even after they pass. I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
3. Losing of your mother is like you lose a very close and loyal friend who always supported you, protected you and given the real meaning of life. Sorry for your loss!
4. Not everyone gets to say that they had the world’s best mother but I’m sure that your mother was the best. Sorry for your valuable loss. I’m praying for you and your family dear!
5. Your mother has a strong personality. She never thinks about failure. You are the child of her. So you have to go away with the strong mind. Take my condolence for your mother’s death!
6. I am sorry you had to lose someone so important and special in your life. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family.
7. I will never forget the pretty face of your mother. Her smile always brings a glow in our heart. May Lord give you all strength to bear this tough time.
8. From what I have heard you talk about your mother, it sounds like she was a great woman. She did an excellent job of raising you. I am sorry for your loss.
9. Please accept our sincere sympathy note and condolence connotation for the loss of your mother. She was an amazing lady to admire. She will always stay in our memories and Prayer.
10. No one can replace your mom, but God can comfort your heart. He knows what you need during this time much better than anyone else.
11. Your Mother was a lady with great ethics, she was an inspiration for all of us. She always motivates us to do something in our life. Please accept my heartfelt condolence on your death of Mothers.
12. The heart that your mother had for others is a rare gift to the many people who had the privilege to know her and be blessed by her. Please accept my condolences.
13. The news of your mother’s death just shook us. My sincere sympathies are with you and your family. We are always standing beside you for help and sharing your grief.
14. We all pray for your serenity and comfort at this tough time of life. Just stay strong and remember that you will be in our memories and prayers.
15. It takes a special person to be a good mom, but it takes an even more special person to be the mom of a great child. You are proof of your mother’s great character.
16. I am totally shocked by the new of your Mom passing. My heartfelt sympathies are with you and your family at this time of sorrow.
17. No person is born for forever. Sometimes God takes our examination by giving pain and a hard time but I know you have the ability to face any situation. Sorry for your mother’s death!
18. Every person who is born will die one day. We all know that parents are always at the top of our loved list. Losing one of them is like the world’s end. Extremely sorry for your mother’s death dear!
19. I think the lesson and teaching your mother give her child that’s enough for them. So it’s time to follow her guidelines in every moment of life. Stay strong! Caring thoughts are with you.
20. Your mother is the best from inside to outside. Extending my deepest sympathy for your mother’s loss and praying for your fast encouragement. Lifting you up in prayer and wishing you peace and healing.
21. As your mother is surely a great woman she will be missed by everyone who knows her. God bless you and your wonderful family dear! My heart goes out to you. Please accept my condolences.
22. Please accept our sincere condolence for the death of your mother! No one can replace her place but Almighty can comfort your heart! May her soul rest in peace. My deepest sympathy to you and your family!
23. I’m totally shocked by hearing the news of your mother’s passing. I think the mother is a special gift for us from Almighty! But man is mortal. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family!
24. I’ll never forget the pretty face of your mother. She was a great lady. Accept my deepest condolence for the death of your mother! My prayers are with you during this time.
25. Every mother teaches her child to be strong always. Because she knows that one day she’ll be gone. Today is that day. So be strong and follow every word which your mother taught! You have my deepest sympathies.
Condolence Message to a Friend who Lost His Mother
1. It is devastating to learn about your mom’s departure. May you find the strength to endure during this challenging period.
2. May your mom rest in peace, she will be terribly missed by everyone who knew her. Please send our sympathies to your entire family.
3. The pain of losing a mother is excruciating and I feel your pain. Our deepest sympathies go to you and your family.
4. The loss of a mother is such a great loss that cannot be filled by others. Your mother was a smart lady who always inspired everyone. Surely, God will keep her in peace.
5. The passing of your mother will never stop stinging. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you find solace in the love that surrounds you.
6. The news of your mother’s passing has shattered us all. Stay strong and remember the way she lived every single day!
7. Your mother was a ray of sunshine in a workplace in need of one. Accept our deepest condolences, we are terribly sorry for your loss.
8. Your mother has been my friend ever since we first moved into this neighborhood, and her departure has left me agonizingly sad. Sending love and support to your family.
9. We are terribly shaken to learn your mother had passed on. Although there is no adequate comfort, I hope her spirit is always by your side, looking over your family.
10. There are times to cry and feel heartbroken. Losing your mom certainly calls for both. I hope you and your family find strength and faith to push through these difficult moments.
11. We share your pain, your loss, and your grief. Your mother was just like a mother to everyone she knew. She will be forever missed and remembered.
12. We offer our most profound condolences following your mother’s passing. Take one day at a time and remember her bright spirit with each passing day.
13. Accept our most sincere condolences, following the passing of your mom. We are here for you and your family, and we are sending plenty of love.
14. Death is a physical departure from the body but an everlasting presence of the soul. Accept our deepest sympathies and may your mom rest in peace.
16. Your mother was an amazing lady. She always had a kind word and a smile for everyone. I will miss her very much. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
17. I was sad to hear about the passing of your mother. I know how important she was to you. Please accept my sincere condolences and let me know if you need anything.
18. Your mother was a really good woman, and she will be sorely missed. Condolences to you and your family. You are all in our thoughts and our prayers.
19. Losing a mother is a very difficult thing, and I know how close you were to her. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
20. Condolences on the passing of your mother. Even though she has moved on to a better place, she will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
21. Your mother lived a long and productive life. She left behind many blessings, and she will be missed terribly. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.
22. My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother. I know that it was unexpected. You and your family are in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything that I can do.
23. A mother is a very special person, and there is no one else who is so dear to our hearts. I send my most sincere condolences to you and your family.
24. Sending you prayers and thoughts of love and support upon the passing of your mother. She was a wonderful person and she has surely moved on to a better place.
25. Please remember that we are all here for you during this difficult time. Please accept our sincerest condolences on the passing of your mother.
26. Dear friend, when something like this happened everyone getting depressed. I’m praying for your encouragement. Please accept my deepest condolence for your mother’s death!
27. God see and know everything, my dear! Don’t be very upset. Just praying for the peace of your mother in heaven. Sorry for you such loss dear! My prayers and thoughts are with you during this dark time in your life.
28. I know that your faith is strong and I wish you can hold it at any situation. I admire the life your mother lead. She was a great woman. I’m sorry for the loss of such a valuable one in your life!
29. Mothers are the most valuable thing in our life. They are the blessing. Losing such kind of person is irreparable. Praying for your during the great loss! God bless you and comfort you.
30. When I heard about your mother’s death I remind the time when my mother was with me. Don’t lose hope because our mothers protect us from far. Sorry for your extreme loss!