Destination Australia is an Australian Government initiative. The scholarships are aimed to provide financial support to Domestic and International students who choose to study in regional and rural Australia.
Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university with a main campus in Darwin and eight satellite campuses in some metropolitan and regional areas. It was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University, the Menzies School of Health Research, and Centralian College.
The scholarships were open to students commencing study with CDU in 2021 in any of the following courses:
- Certificate IV
- Accredited Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Associate degree
- Bachelor Honours Degree
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Masters or Doctoral Degree.
To apply, students must be:
1. A high school senior
2. Candidates of any country are eligible to apply for this award.
3. Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.eligible
4. Students have to meet the eligibility criteria- The aspirants should hold an offer to study a degree-level program at CDU.
5. Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- Click here to visit our official website and apply.
- There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- If their application is successful, the university will notify them by email confirming their scholarship details.
- Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
Applications for Semester 2 2021 are now open to students commencing a 6-month full-time course in either Terms 2 or 3, or Semester 2.
Applications will close 11 August 2021.