Farewell messages for friends & family can be considered as more than a time to bid adieu to the people you love and have a long term friendship.
So, it’s better to bid them farewell with some heartfelt words of appreciation or even with some sweet words to say thank you to them. We can wish them good luck in their new life in a text.
Here is a list of the best, highly relatable, and unique Farewell Messages and wishes, which can be used for all these difficult situations, when someone close to you is about to leave for a long time.
1. Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. – George Eliot
2. You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. – E.B. White
3. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. – Mahatma Gandhi
4. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coelho
5. Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. – Jean-Paul Richter
Farewell Messages for Lover
1. I am not sad my love, I am just hopeful, To see you soon again, I will miss you, my love. Goodbye for now!
2. Goodbyes are certainly painful, It makes you feel so bad, As I am feeling sad, Without your company. Goodbye, my love!
3. The time has come to say goodbye, even though it will make me cry. I never thought that it would come to this, but this is our last kiss.
4. Your absence will pierce my heart like a dagger. But don’t worry, it will still keep beating for you. Goodbye.
5. The wait maybe longer. But, my love for you will never change, I love you and will love you. Goodbye, my love!
Farewell Messages for Boss
1. So sorry to see you go, boss, and we’ll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future.
2. I wish my employment contract had a clause which bounded my job with yours so I could follow you wherever you go. Goodbye.
3. I’m sad to see you go because you’ve been not only a great coworker but also a great friend.
4. It has been a great pleasure working with a colleague like you. Now, you are off to your next big challenge. Good luck and farewell.
5. Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.
Farewell Messages for Colleagues
1. Goodbye and Farewell Dear. At last, I have got the chance to entice your chair now!
2. Saying Goodbye is never easy. Your memories will always have a warmth place in my heart. I will really miss you.
3. Thank You! For all those hectic days you were there by my side. It’s a great pleasure to work with you!
4. Goodbye to the best colleague I ever had! What an amazing bonding we shared all these years and I can’t thank you enough for that.
5. I am so lucky that I have a motivating coworker like you. My Dear, these have been wonderful years to work with you.
Farewell Messages for Friends
1. I will force myself to say the word goodbye, but my heart will never mean it. Goodbye.
2. Saying goodbye is tough but still not as painful as desperately hoping that destiny will bring us back together again. Farewell.
3. Dear friend, I don’t want you to leave, I refuse to say goodbye. I will just watch you walk away while my heart silently weeps and cries.
4. I have spent the most beautiful years of my life with you. No matter how far you go, you will always be right there in my heart. Goodbye, my friend!
5. I am not sad because you are going so far away from me, I’m happy because I’ll get to meet you once again in life at a new place. Till then, goodbye!
Farewell Messages for Senior
1. With a heavy heart, we are giving you this farewell. You will be missed always in our office life. All the best for your future.
2. It is painful to see you leaving us. Since you are the best leader of our team, we wish you loads of success and best wishes for your new life.
3. Bidding you farewell with a heavy heart is tearful. But, it is happy to see you step into the new phase of your life. Farewell, dear senior and goodbye.
4. Your batch was the best seniors we had. We are grateful to you since you’re the inspiration which has pledged us to good in our academic life.
5. Senior students are the guide of junior students. You have shown us the path to success. We will surely follow your steps. Farewell and heartiest wishes for the best future.
Farewell Messages for Teacher
1. I’ve enlisted God’s help for you, and I’m praying for your success. But I figure a little luck won’t hurt either. So, I’m wishing you luck.
2. The loving ways of teachers like you are the difference between teaching and educating. Thanks for teaching us, educating us and empowering us.
3. I want to say many things to you but I can’t say those in front of you. But know I want to say that in one sentence. You were the best. Goodbye.
4. I’m sending my prayers, good thoughts, and a little luck toward you just to let you know that I wish the best for you and what you are trying to accomplish.
5. Thank you, mam/sir, for everything! Goodbye, and your teachings will always remain with us. You have been a very good teacher for us! God bless you more sir/mam!
Farewell Messages for Mentor
1. I can’t thank you enough for your time, support, trust, patience, and spectacular teachings. You have been more than a mentor to me and I wish you all the best as we bid farewell to each other.
2. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I treasured so much. However, this is the right time when we have to part ways not for death but for success. Goodbye, and I hope to see you soon!
3. You came into my life and changed everything for the very best for me. I will be forever grateful for all your efforts in my career development. I am sad to hear that you are leaving; however, I wish you good luck.
4. I fear to be empty knowing that you are departing, but I promise you that your counseling will be my guide and I hope we can meet again soon someday, but for now, I wish you farewell, dear counselor.
5. It has been a very exciting journey with you around, but unfortunately, you have to depart and it hurts me knowing that there is nothing I can do about it. Well, I can only wish you the best, dear coach.
Farewell Messages to a Friend Going Abroad
1. We have been good friends for quite a long time now. It will difficult for me to spend my days here without you. Have a safe journey dear friend!
2. Make the best use of your talent while you are abroad. Success will come running after you. Don’t forget to take good care of you!
3. I always knew you would go to big places. You deserve all the success there in this world. I wish you have a great student life abroad. Best of luck!
4. It’s time to add some huge milestones to your glorified professional career. Your every success is an inspiration for us! Farewell, dear friend. Have a safe journey!
5. Enjoy the beauty of nature during the journey. Keep your mind fresh and make this trip a wonderful memory of your life. Have a safe journey!
Farewell Messages for Boyfriend
1. Don’t feel sorry for me as you leave. My life will be just the same – dreaming about the day we can be together forever. I love you, goodbye.
2. As you leave, you are taking with you a piece of my heart, a part of my soul, a chunk of my mind and all of my happiness. Goodbye.
3. We are too young to be tied down, which is why I am happy to see you fly away into the skies. Don’t look at me as you leave, I don’t want you to see the tears in my eyes. Goodbye.
4. Sorry to burst your bubble, Bro. You’re being an emotional coward. But if it gives you a sense of peace, being that way, by all means, continue!
5. One goodbye is enough to melt a heart Not so near and yet apart My love please come back soon Goodbye from me!
Farewell Messages for Girlfriend
1. Sometimes God takes away the one thing that you need most in life. But I guess I’m already used to it by now. Goodbye, my love!
2. Goodbye just doesn’t mark the end for a chapter but also paves the way for a new beginning. My heart will always remember you!
3. My heart is full of sadness but I won’t let it cry. Because I know every ending carries a promise for yet another beginning. Goodbye, my love!
4. My love will not fade just because you are not with me. It will be the same regardless of where you are and what you do. Goodbye, my love!
5. You can go as far from me as you can, but the memories of you will always be here with me as long as I’m alive. Goodbye!
Farewell Messages When Leaving The Company Or Job
1. Dear colleagues, working with you was a great gratification and I’m going to miss you so much. Goodbye and know my best wishes for all of you.
2. Saying goodbye to coworkers like you are quite difficult. All those memories of working together with you are the best gift to me for farewell.
3. We shared a good bonding in a short time, but it’s time for leaving. The rest is assured that you’d not feel awkward with the new in-charge.
4. Dear Colleagues, thank you for making my last day in this company so special. I had a wonderful time working with you.
5. With a gratitude feeling, I thank you, Sir, for organizing a beautiful farewell party for me. All your inspirational efforts will be cherished forever.