Flickr Sign Up: Flickr is a popular media platform used for uploading, organizing, and sharing digital media such as photos and videos. it was launched in 2004.
the site was purchased by Yahoo in 2005 and is now owned by SmugMug. it’s especially popular for photograpers or business that want to see their image shared around the web. Flickr is not just for professionals. Even those who have a casual interest in photography can peruse the digital galleries and discover creative photography.
User can also use it to find royalty-free images for use in content. the site has about 90million monthly users.
- Below are the features of Flickr.
Features of Flickr
- Find your inspiration, find your people. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
- Organization and sharing made simple. Browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
- Unleash your creativity. Edit your photos, add filters, crop images, and more.
Steps to Flickr Sign Up
- Click on the “Create Your Account” button. You will then be directed to sign in to your Yahoo! Mail account because Flickr is owned by Yahoo! If you do not have a Yahoo! email account you can create one by clicking on “Sign Up” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- If you have already had a Yahoo! email account enter your user name and password then click on the “Sign In” button, then skip to step 3.
- To create a Yahoo! Email account, click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. You will then enter your personal information into the boxes on the next page.
- Enter your (real) name, birth date, gender, and location.
- Next, you will select a user name that you will use to access your email account as well as a password. Both pieces of information should be unique.
- You will need to agree to the Terms of Service. You can do this by clicking on the check box next to “I Agree” at the bottom of the screen. You should take the time to read this document and understand the Terms of Service for the Yahoo! website. Once you have done this press the “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen click on the “Continue” button after reading the introductory information. You are now ready to use your Yahoo! email account.
- Now you will choose a Flickr screen name. This screen name will be the user name for the site, therefore it should be something that you can easily remember. Next, you will click on the “Create New Account” button at the bottom of the screen.
- You are now ready to use your Flickr photo-sharing account.
Steps to Login to Flickr with Email
- Visit our official website @ Flickr.com
- Log in with an Email Address instead of a Username.
- After entering your correct email address click on Next, a password field will appear where you can then enter the password you set to your account during migration.
Steps to Reset your Password on Flickr
- Click on your profile picture and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Personal Information tab.
- On the right-hand side under Account, you can change your password.
- Click Edit your Password.
- Enter your old password and the new one.
- Make sure the new password has 12+ characters and no leading spaces.
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment section below.