Anyone that has lost his closest or dearest person knows the pain of saying the last goodbye to them. It is a must for you to try to console your friend, family, relatives, colleagues or well known in such a heartbreaking moment.
You should express your deepest condolence with proper sympathetic words. Your heartfelt words of sympathies for funeral messages must have the strength to comfort them.
Meanwhile, our best collection of Funeral Messages will help you express your sympathy towards those who just lost a very special person in their life.
1. Life has to end. Love doesn’t. – Mitch Albom
2. Grief is the price we pay for love. – Murray Parkes
3. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. – Matthew 5:4
4. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. – Psalm 46:1
5. For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. – Khalil Gibran
6. Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. – Terri Guillemets
Funeral Card Messages
1. God has chosen his favorite friend to be with him in heaven. Keeping you in our prayers always. You will be sorely missed.
2. You have always been the light that showed me the path in life. You will be missed forever. I love you and so proud of you. Rest in Peace.
3. We have known the good the better. But you have always been the best. Rest in peace. Thinking of you always.
4. You will be loved and remembered as long as the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west. Your memories will live with us forever.
5. Rest in peace, my friend. No one could take the place that you had in our hearts. You were a blessing to us.
Funeral Messages to a Friend who lost his Husband
1. If the bond between two people is strong, even death cannot do them apart. At least you have beautiful memories to look back to.
2. Just remember that I am always there for you, I promise. Please take care of yourself. Be Strong for the sake of the others who also love you, dear…
3. My heart aches when I think about your loss. Your husband was an amazing person to have around. I must say that am so lucky to have met him in this life…
4. I can understand the way you feel. It is like God has been unkind, but even God chooses the best. And may his soul enlighten the garden of paradise. Take care, and stay strong…
5. I know he was so special to you. I know how much you loved him. But, I guess God loved him even more. That is why he has called him up there in heaven to watch your back from above…
Funeral Messages to a Friend who lost her Wife
1. Nothing can ever replace the amazing person I knew her to be. It is indeed sad to part ways with someone so nice. May she rest in peace.
2. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved wife. I know that she meant a lot, please stay strong as we are with you!
3. Even the person may go away, you always have their memories with you. It is something that nobody can take away from you.
4. Our loved ones, never leave our side. Even if death does us apart, their souls still remain safe in our hearts. Your beloved wife was a wonderful person. Nobody can ever take her place. She will be missed by everyone. May her soul rest in peace.
5. Your wife was the most beautiful person I had ever met, both inside and out. She always made people happy around her. It is a big loss for all those who did not get to experience her presence. As for the others, they will uncompromisingly miss her. May her soul rest in peace.
Funeral Messages to a friend who lost his/her Father
1. Your father was one of the nicest people I know and I know that he was a great dad too. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
2. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
3. With a heavy heart, we pray for the eternal repose of one who was a man of distinguished humanity.
4. Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest his soul…
5. Your dad was a wise man, but at the same time, he had a great sense of humor. He will be missed greatly and remembered often…
Funeral Messages to a Friend who lost his/her Mother
1. Your mother was the mother everyone would like to have. Just remember that. My condolences for your loss.
2. Look up the sky after the rain. Sure she will be there. Colorful and pretty like the rainbow. Free like birds.
3. There is no precious person in the world than a mother. I totally understand what you’ve been through and I’ll stand by your side.
4. I hope that the Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
5. Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Your mother was a beautiful and kind soul, and she will not be forgotten.
Funeral Messages on Death of Brother
1. I was so very surprised and sad to hear about your brother’s death. You have my heartfelt sympathy at this very sad and difficult time.
2. I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
3. Losing a brother is such a sad event. I will remember him always for his great charm and wit. We all share in your grief at this difficult time.
4. Memories are one place we can visit those we’ve lost. Since memories are portable, we can take our lost loved ones with us anywhere at any time.
5. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this difficult time. I cannot imagine the grief you must be experiencing. May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Funeral Messages on Death of Sister
1. Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know no one can replace your sister’s place but you have to grow the courage to bear the pain.
2. We send our deepest condolences for bearing such a loss. We know how hard it is to lose someone who is so dear to us. May God be with you to come out of it.
3. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the sudden death of your sister. May her soul rest in peace and May God bless you with strength and courage to cope up in this unfortunate time.
4. I express my heartfelt sympathies and condolences on the loss of your sister. May your heart find peace and comfort in such difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
5. We are saddened to hear about the loss of your sister. We express our sincere condolences to you and your family. May her love in your memories and May God give your family the strength to bear the loss.
Funeral Messages for Uncle
1. God has called back one of his angels. Let us pray that our uncle’s soul finds eternal peace. He shall always stay in our hearts.
2. We’ll brave the bitter grief to wish that our uncle’s soul finds eternal peace in Heavens above.
3. We never had a chance to say goodbye, a true friend and an honorable person, you will be forever missed. Our deepest condolences for your uncle.
4. Our hearts are heavy with sadness and tears, but our memories are full of the love and kindness you gave over the years. Missing you always, uncle.
5. We’ll love him while we may, And for the happiness, we’ve known, forever grateful stay. But should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned?
Funeral Messages on Death of Boss
1. I was deeply saddened to hear your loss. My deepest sympathies to your family for this great loss.
2. I pray that in this difficult time, the love of God shelters you and mend the pain as you move forward.
3. May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him. Accept my deepest condolences.
4. May the care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace needed to get through the days ahead. My sincere condolences.
5. Death can never take a good man away, for, in the hearts of the people he inspired, the legacy remains and continuous throughout generations. He was a great teacher and father to many and may his soul find eternal rest.
Funeral Messages on Death of a Pet
1. I’m deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and pet. They were certainly a gift from above. I am so sorry for your loss.
2. Life is short, and the loss of a pet serves to remind us of how precious our time here truly is. I’m sorry to hear about the loss of such a wonderful pet.
3. Although no words can help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
4. I am so sorry for you had to put down your dog. I admire your bravery and love; you are a great pet owner.
5. My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dog, I’ve known that dog for as long as I’ve known you, she will be missed.
Funeral Messages on Death of Colleague
1. Thinking of you, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain.
2. I am so sorry for your loss, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help during this difficult period.
3. I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to you and your family. May the soul of your father rest in peace.
4. May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today.