When your boss or coworker is a bit sick and lying on the hospital bed hopelessly, it’s your time to stretch your relationship from a merely professional one to a personal level.
It shows that your concern is more than just a professional. However, when it comes to greetings in the professional space, make sure you draw the boundary between concern and immaturity.
Meanwhile, it’s never too late to show some personal care for your boss, colleagues, co-workers or any of your office staff in the most professional way.
Funny Get Well Soon Messages
1. Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
2. Get well soon and come back. We are all waiting to know how hospital food tastes like.
3. There is one thing you know better than anyone else – how to get sick. Just joking. Get better soon.
4. You must be enjoying all the attention of people towards you. Get well soon because I need some attention too.
5. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
Get Well Soon Messages for Colleague
1. Get well soon dear! We want to see you as a healthy, happy and smiling person as always!
2. Your illness is hurting me! I’m waiting to see you fit and strong dear! I miss your presence a lot. Best wishes for your fast recovery and come back soon among us!
3. Dear, without you the office is getting bored. We miss your speeches, smile, and funny deeds! Don’t be upset there. We all are praying for you all the time. Get well soon!
4. Dear co-worker, this message is for wishing you a healthy life and fast recovery from this sickness. I hope you’ll get back soon to the office. Stay well!
5. I’m getting jealous! Everyone is busy taking care of you. Please don’t make it long. Get back soon dear. By the way, I miss your presence every moment. Recover soon!
6. You are a winner more than a fighter. We have every reason to believe that you will fight the sickness and come back as a winner. Wish your fast and quick recovery dear!
7. We all know that you can make it! We are looking forward to the day you come back to the office!
8. Get well soon! From all the colleagues at the office, I miss you the most. That’s because you are the only one missing! Hope to have you back soon!
9. We are all waiting for your recovery so that we can enjoy once more office life. Our thoughts are with you!
10. We don’t need a hero to make our days lively at the office, we need you! Get better faster! We all know you can do it and our best thoughts are with you!
Get Well Soon Messages for Boss
1. Dear boss, please get well soon or else the company will fall ill without you.
2. Your illness will realize in hindsight that it messed with the wrong person. Get well soon.
3. I am sorry to hear about your bad health, but how do you realize it is more important than wealth? Get well soon.
4. We may not hit a home run with our clients because our captain is currently sitting injured on the sidelines. Get well soon boss.
5. Your tough demeanor has instilled a slight sense of fear in all your colleagues. I am sure your illness will soon be scared away too. Get well soon.
6. You have always taught us to rise after every fall. Now it is time for you to rise out of your sickness and fly high. Get well soon.
7. The man who has fought the toughest of battles with clients can surely win a small tiff with a few bacteria. Get well soon.
8. Like you, we hope that your germs to are punctual enough to leave your body in due time. Get well soon boss.
9. Just like you order us around at work to get things done, you should order your sickness to get done too. Get well soon.
10. Dear boss, please don’t be surprised if you find rubble on the floor when you get back. Without you, earthquakes happen in the office every day. Get well soon.
Get Well Soon Messages for Coworker
1. We are here to stand alongside you as you recover and take a well-deserved rest. Get better soon!
2. Don’t worry, you will be back at the office in no time. And as soon as you are, you will be wishing you were in bed, resting.
3. I know that “Prayer-Power” really works, so prayers to you AND to the medical staff that’s treating you. Feel better soon.
4. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make office days lively again. Get well quick!
5. If you don’t get well soon, we’ll come and drag you to work. Seriously, we all miss you and hope for a quick recovery. Get well soon!
6. Even though you are enjoying your days off, we all miss you here and hope you’ll be better soon! Cheers!
7. We all got you a special welcome back present but it’s too big to send it, so get better soon so you can come to the office and open it!
8. I hope you haven’t forgotten us because we surely miss you and await your recovery. Get better, we know you can do it!
9. I’m sorry to hear you’re ill. Make a quick recovery and get back at the office, we all feel your absence!
10. If the number of times you’ve helped others added strength to your recuperative powers, you’d be better yesterday! We really need you back to full strength.