Gmail Sign Up : Gmail is a freeWeb-based email service, which is supported by advertising similar to Google’s Web search.
It was launched on the 1st of April 2004, it has more than one billion users today. it is also a process where you can receive emails, block spam, create an address book, and perform other basic email tasks, and it provided a storage capacity of one Gigabyte per user, which significantly higher than its competitors offered at the time.
Recommended: Orkut Sign Up – Orkut Login – @ – orkut.com
Gmail also covers 94% of launguages spoken by Internet users worldwide. the server of google can automatically scan multi-purpose emails and can also filter malware and spam mails.
Below are the features of Gmail account.
Features of Gmail Account
- An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
- Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
- 15GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
- Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app.
Below are the steps to sign up on gmail.
Steps to Gmail Sign Up
- Visit our official website @ Gmail.com
- Click on create account.
- Enter your name.
- Choose a username for your account.
- Enter a password.
- Click on next.
- On the next page enter your mobile number to verify your account.
- Enter the verification code sent to you and click on verify to verify the code.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Click next.
Below are the steps to recover your Gmail password.
Steps to Recover Gmail Password
- Go to Gmail.com
- Click forgot password.
- Enter the last password you remember. if you can’t remember click ”try a different question.
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment section below.