Saying goodbye or sending goodbye messages to a Friend, Family Member, Boss, Colleagues and lot more is very hard when he/she means a lot to you.
Life is full of goodbyes. People move, switch jobs, end relationships, retire, and ultimately leave this world. It’s no wonder, then, that people have found many ways to say farewell over the years.
Here is a list of the best, highly relatable, and unique Goodbye Messages and wishes, which can be used for all these difficult situations, when someone close to you is about to leave for a long time.
1. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – A.A. Milne
2. The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last. – Moira Rogers
3. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. – Mahatma Gandhi
4. You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. – E.B. White
5. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coelho
Goodbye Messages for Lover
1. I am trapped in the cage of your love and you are taking its key with you. Goodbye.
2. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever predict that I would have to force a smile while saying such a cruel word – goodbye. I’ll miss you.
3. As you leave, you are taking with you a piece of my heart, a part of my soul, a chunk of my mind and all of my happiness. Goodbye.
4. I’ll just sit here and watch you walk away, while I hold on to the memories we’ve made till this day. Goodbye.
5. I’ll be right here, clutching on to the precious memories, desperately waiting for you to come back so we can make more. Goodbye.
Goodbye Messages for Boss
1. It is with great sadness that I say goodbye to a wonderful boss. You have been a true leader and inspiration, all the best.
2. Another boss may come to fill your shoes, but know that, in our eyes, you are irreplaceable. Thank you for your hard work.
3. Your contribution to this team has been incredible and we are sad to see you go. Your new workplace gains an incredible new boss.
4. I feel the privilege to have been guided and supported by such a brilliant boss. Onwards and upwards to better things.
5. It shall be strange coming into the office with you not here. You have been such an integral part of the team and we are sad to see you leave.
Goodbye Messages for Colleagues
1. This is such an exciting opportunity for you, but we still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch.
2. It’s time to move on and scale new heights. But we wish that you don’t forget the old friends who have loved you always.
3. Thank you for your help and kindness. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourself.
4. Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye, and keep in touch.
5. Take care of yourself in your new job. I wish I could be your coworker there too. The people you’re going to work with are in for a real treat. Goodbye, and keep in touch.
Goodbye Messages for Senior
1. With a heavy heart, we are giving you this farewell. You will be missed always in our office life. All the best for your future.
2. It is painful to see you leaving us. Since you are the best leader of our team, we wish you loads of success and best wishes for your new life.
3. Bidding you farewell with a heavy heart is tearful. But, it is happy to see you step into the new phase of your life. Farewell, dear senior and goodbye.
4. Your batch was the best seniors we had. We are grateful to you since you’re the inspiration which has pledged us to good in our academic life.
5. Senior students are the guide of junior students. You have shown us the path to success. We will surely follow your steps. Farewell and heartiest wishes for the best future.
Goodbye Messages for Teacher
1. I respect you for having such a big heart to tolerate behaviors of naughty and disrespectful students just to ensure that you impart knowledge to everyone.
2. I will miss all your wise sayings, guidance, counseling, and above all, your tutoring which has made school such a fun place to be. Goodbye, teacher.
3. You have taught me so many awesome things in this life and I shall forever be grateful to you for the impact you have made in my life. Bye-bye, teacher and once again thanks for everything.
4. You are not just a teacher to me, but an inspiration, a mentor and someone who selflessly imparts knowledge to me. It saddens my heart greatly to say goodbye.
5. Dearest teacher, I thank you earnestly for standing by me during the hard and good times. I want to use this opportunity to let you know how much I will miss all your teachings. Goodbye!
Goodbye Messages for Mentor
1. I can’t thank you enough for your time, support, trust, patience, and spectacular teachings. You have been more than a mentor to me and I wish you all the best as we bid farewell to each other.
2. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I treasured so much. However, this is the right time when we have to part ways not for death but for success. Goodbye, and I hope to see you soon!
3. You came into my life and changed everything for the very best for me. I will be forever grateful for all your efforts in my career development. I am sad to hear that you are leaving; however, I wish you good luck.
4. I fear to be empty knowing that you are departing, but I promise you that your counseling will be my guide and I hope we can meet again soon someday, but for now, I wish you farewell, dear counselor.
5. It has been a very exciting journey with you around, but unfortunately, you have to depart and it hurts me knowing that there is nothing I can do about it. Well, I can only wish you the best, dear coach.
Goodbye Messages for Boyfriend
1. As we go separate ways to chase our dreams, I hope you achieve all your dreams of which I am a part of. Goodbye.
2. The time has come to say goodbye, even though it will make me cry. I never thought that it would come to this, but this is our last kiss.
3. Your hug, your voice, your touch…all seems so real. It wakes me up and made me cry. Saying goodbye is so difficult when you’re too far away.
4. One goodbye is enough to melt a heart Not so near and yet apart My love please come back soon Goodbye from me!
5. You treated our relationship like a Facebook status update that you could conveniently change every day. I am sorry but I refuse to be treated this way. Goodbye.
Goodbye Messages for Girlfriend
1. Goodbye just doesn’t mark the end for a chapter but also paves the way for a new beginning. My heart will always remember you!
2. My heart is full of sadness but I won’t let it cry. Because I know every ending carries a promise for yet another beginning. Goodbye, my love!
3. You will always remain to be the brightest and most beautiful star in my world. I hope to meet you again and again as long as I’m alive. Goodbye!
4. You can go as far from me as you can, but the memories of you will always be here with me as long as I’m alive. Goodbye!
5. Sometimes God takes away the one thing that you need most in life. But I guess I’m already used to it by now. Goodbye, my love!
Goodbye Messages for Friends
1. I will force myself to say the word goodbye, but my heart will never mean it. Goodbye.
2. Saying goodbye is tough but still not as painful as desperately hoping that destiny will bring us back together again. Farewell.
3. Life is a journey that lets you befriend many people on your way. But only a few are capable of staying in your heart forever. Goodbye, my friend!
4. It may seem to you that we are drifting away like feathers in the air, but our heart knows, we are only coming closer. Have a safe journey dear friend!
5. If lovers can be in long-distance relationships with each other, why can’t we be in a long-distance friendship? Goodbye and cheers.
Goodbye Messages to a Friend Going Abroad
1. We have been good friends for quite a long time now. It will difficult for me to spend my days here without you. Have a safe journey dear friend!
2. Make the best use of your talent while you are abroad. Success will come running after you. Don’t forget to take good care of you!
3. I always knew you would go to big places. You deserve all the success there in this world. I wish you have a great student life abroad. Best of luck!
4. It’s time to add some huge milestones to your glorified professional career. Your every success is an inspiration for us! Farewell, dear friend. Have a safe journey!
5. Enjoy the beauty of nature during the journey. Keep your mind fresh and make this trip a wonderful memory of your life. Have a safe journey!
Goodbye Messages When Leaving The Company Or Job
1. Dear colleagues, working with you was a great gratification and I’m going to miss you so much. Goodbye and know my best wishes for all of you.
2. Saying goodbye to coworkers like you are quite difficult. All those memories of working together with you are the best gift to me for farewell.
3. We shared a good bonding in a short time, but it’s time for leaving. The rest is assured that you’d not feel awkward with the new in-charge.
4. Dear Colleagues, thank you for making my last day in this company so special. I had a wonderful time working with you.
5. With a gratitude feeling, I thank you, Sir, for organizing a beautiful farewell party for me. All your inspirational efforts will be cherished forever.