Every student dreams of acquiring higher education. Grace College is inviting applications for the 2021/2022 International Students Scholarship in the USA.
Grace College International Students Scholarship is designed for students who intend to pursue a Bachelor Degree in the USA.
In this article, you will see the reasons why you should consider Grace College. Also, you will know the full details of the scholarship scheme and how to apply. Patiently read to the end and follow the simple guide given.
Why You Should Choose Grace College
Established in 1948, Grace College is a coeducational institution which offers Undergraduate and Graduate programs, including online courses. It boasts of a student strength of 1,773. It is true that not everyone intends to attend college. There are various reasons why you may consider not acquiring higher education. Maybe you consider college to be too expensive, or you have another reason. Whatever your reason may be, there are some reasons why Grace College might be the right school for you.
You can obtain Bachelors and Masters Degree in four years by joining the accelerated program at Grace College. The four years you will use to graduate with two Degrees is the same amount of time it takes students in other schools to graduate with one. This alone saves you 25% of your tuition.
Again, you can receive financial aid at Grace College. This is to make college a choice for everyone. Also, it is quite easy to apply to Grace College. You do not need to write essays or make use of your credit card to apply. This takes away the hassle you will pass through while applying to other schools.
About Grace College International Students Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded by Grace College to international students who are not citizens of US. Also, this scholarship can only be taken in the USA. There are no specified departments in Grace College for this scholarship. The mode of application is online.
- The amount for this award varies. However, international students who have successfully enrolled in an undergraduate Degree program, and are eligible for this award, will receive a notable amount from Grace College.
Eligibility Requirements for Grace College International Students Scholarship
To be considered for this award, you must meet certain basic eligibility requirements:
- Be a Non-U.S citizen
- Have demonstrated financial need on the Declaration of Financial Support
- Hold high school certificate from a notable institution
Note, proficiency in written and oral English language will be an added advantage to you.
Application Deadline: The call for application for this scholarship will close on 1 March 2021.
- First, you must apply to undergraduate degree coursework.
- Upon receiving an offer of admission from Grace College, you will be able to complete the scholarship application via your online application portal.
- Furthermore, you will be required to provide supporting documents, which include your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.