Graduation is a proud moment in anyone’s life. Nothing can be compared with the feeling and emotion of this moment. Appreciate the graduate for all their hard work, good performance and wish them a bright future ahead.
Express your gratitude with warm words which will make him realize that you are truly happy for him. Make him understand that it’s time to use that diploma as a ticket to a great and blazing future!
Say Congratulations without any hesitation! Let your graduate brother know how proud you are of his accomplishments and congratulate him on graduating.
1. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. — CJK Nwafor
2. Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. —John Dewey
3. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. —C.S. Lewis
4. Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors! —Louisa May Alcott
5. Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life. —Frederick W. Robertson
6. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. —Benjamin Franklin
7. Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead. —Nora Ephron
8. Your imagination is your preview of lives coming attractions. —Albert Einstein
9. Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. —H Jackson Brown Jr.
10. The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. —Edward Koch
Short Graduation Messages
1. Hip hip hooray for the graduate!
2. Congrats on your outstanding achievement!
3. Graduate to the finer things. Congrats buddy!
4. May today hold the promise of many great tomorrows!
5. Proceed with great purpose – but, first, take some time to enjoy!
6. Graduation equals smart people wearing stupid hats!
7. Respect your elders. We graduated without Wikipedia.
8. Just remember, bosses, don’t accept notes from your mother.
9. 4 years, 3 books, and 210 keggers! Congratulations big shooter!
10. Congratulations to me for sitting through that long graduation ceremony.
1. I will not but wish you well for your illustrious accomplishment. You are indeed an achiever!
2. Thanks be to God you’re now a distinguished personality, worthy to be celebrated. May this great feat open new doors of opportunity for you.
3. Through thin and thick you paved the way. Relentlessly you mounted the cadre of success. Congratulations on this great feat!
3. I’m glad you’re not just graduating today but you came out top on the list. What a success! Thank you for not giving up on yourself.
4. If you can make it, I believe every other person with a good prospect can. We delight and take pride in your success. Accept my hearty wishes.
5. Graduating now is never a license to stop learning. It’s rather a pointer to keep pursuing, and I know you will surely get there. You’re unstoppable!
Graduation Messages for Brother
1. Graduating is a huge step that I’m so proud to see you take. I couldn’t be happier for you and more excited to see all of your hard work pay off!
2. Graduation is a special time in life when one chapter to the book closes and another begins to open. Congratulations on your graduation.
3. This is just the new beginning of your shining path, best of luck for the future! Proud of you, brother! Congratulations on graduating.
4. You’re a wonderful young man and I’m so proud of everything you’ve done. I’m so excited to see you graduate and move on to a new step in your life. Congratulations!
5. Graduating is the first of many steps I will see you accomplish throughout your life. I’m so happy to call you my brother and so proud to see you graduate!
6. As a brother you’re the best, as a student, you were the best and as a graduate, I know you will be the best that there is. Congratulations on graduation!
7. More success is coming on your way; continue chasing your dream harder than ever! Congratulations on your victory! You did it!
8. As long as you keep on believing yourself, more of these achievements will keep coming! Congratulations brother! Thanks for giving us a reason to celebrate.
9. I have seen all your struggles in these years. Graduating is really a big deal, brother! I’m extremely happy for your success! I love you, congratulations!
10. It feels good to know that all of your hard work paid off in something this incredible! Congratulations on your graduation, brother! You did it!
11. All the warm wishes for your future; hope you will continue to earn wings like this; I feel proud to call you my brother. Congratulations!
12. The sky got no limit but that doesn’t mean you won’t throw your graduation cap high up in the sky! Congratulation, graduate! You made it to the end! Woohoo!
13. Life just got a little bit easier yet a bit tougher! I hope it serves you well just like this milestone xoxo!
14. Graduating is a huge step in life and you have finally done it! So proud to call you my brother! Congratulations, you don’t have to worry about your grades anymore!
15. Hello brother, sending my heartfelt congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for you in the future! You made all of us so proud.
16. Know that your achievement has made the entire family proud and inspired the little ones in the family! Congratulations graduate! There’s a lot that awaits you.
17. The tassel worth the hassle, Naah? Congratulations on your accomplishment! So proud of you, brother! Sending you lots of love and luck for the future.
18. It feels good to hear about your brilliant accomplishment. May Almighty bless you to achieve more in the future! Congrats, graduate!
19. Many dreams, some try, but only a few achieve. You are an achiever. You have made us all proud, keep up the good work. Congratulations on your graduation.
20. You have gathered all the tools you need and now it’s time to start building it. I am talking about the future that you wanted to build for yourself. Congratulations!
Funny Graduation Messages for Brother
1. Caps off to you, dear brother! You did it! Congratulations of your graduation and well- welcome to the confusing zone!
2. Congratulations! You are finally eligible for taking up new responsibilities! Best of luck, let’s see how you play this game of adulthood! Congrats, graduate!
3. Congrats, now your brain actually holds some value! Never stop for less, continue to push yourself! Happy graduation, brother.
4. To the one who has always made me doubt what’s wrong with him actually proved himself a great nerd! Pfft! Congratulations on your graduation.
5. Mom and Dad are so happy as you are finally moving out, and thanks for finally giving me a chance to brag about you! Jokes apart, congratulations on your graduation!