Holidays give us a chance to take a break from all the hustles and bustles of our daily life. Holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year, and other cultural and religious holiday gives us the opportunity to refuel ourselves before we take on the new challenges of life.
Holidays are important in everyone’s life. This is why you should not miss the chance to wish a happy holiday to your loved ones.
Make this holiday more entertaining with your friends by sending them the best holiday messages for Friends below. Don’t miss the opportunity to show care and appreciation towards your friends.
1. The best way to celebrate the holidays is with some delicious food. – Rachel Hollis
2. A holiday isn’t a holiday, without plenty of freedom and fun. – Louisa May Alcott
3. A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours. – J. B. Priestley
4. Come, woo me, woo me; for now I am in holiday humor and like enough to consent. – William Shakespeare
5. A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. It is also a chance to chill, to relax. It is when I switch on my rest mode. – Prabhas
6. Holidays – any holiday – are such a great opportunity to focus on bringing the family together. – Lidia Bastianich
7. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. – Dave Barry
8. The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us. – Terri Marshall
9. We all come home, or ought to come home, for a short holiday – the longer, the better. – Charles Dickens
10. A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours. – J. B. Priestley
11. A holiday cocktail party is where some stranger will learn more about you in an hour than your spouse has learned in a lifetime. – Robert Breault
12. The success of a holiday depends on what you find for yourself on the spot, not what you bring with you. – Ellis Peters
13. Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living! – Amanda Bradley
14. The holiest of holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; The secret anniversaries of the heart. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
15. Holidays are about experiences and people, and tuning into what you feel like doing at that moment. Enjoy not having to look at a watch. – Evelyn Glennie
Happy Holiday Wishes for Friends
1. May you find all the energy to revive yourself and your spirit once again for a new start. Have a delightful time with your loved ones. Happy holiday!
2. May your holidays be spent in the most spectacular way possible. May you have all the fun of your life and may your heart be filled with infinite joy.
3. Accept my warmest wish for a very happy holiday. May it bring a good time and good health for you and the rest of your family! Happy holiday!
4. May the spirit of love overwhelm your hearts and your houses on this holiday! With lots of love, wishing you a great holiday!
5. It’s your time to make some golden memories that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Make the best use of this holiday by following what your heart wishes. Happy holiday!
6. Wishing you a joyous holiday and peaceful time with your friends and family. May your life be overwhelmed by the spirit of love on this holiday!
7. I hope you will enjoy this marvelous holiday to the fullest. May you find a million reasons to be happy today and every day. Happy holiday!
8. Wishing you a truly wonderful holiday season filled with peace and love. Prepare yourself for the countless happy moments that this holiday is about to offer you!
9. Let the magic of this holiday season surround you with unlimited happiness. Enjoy this golden time of the year to the fullest! Happy holiday!
10. Wishing you a bright and beautiful holiday with lots of love and goodwill. May you have the best time of the year on this holiday!
11. On this holiday, there will be blessings all around. Just keep the door of your heart open so they can fill it up with peace, positivity, and love! Happy holiday!
12. Sending my warm wishes to you for a wonderful holiday season. May your days be brighter and your heart be lighter. Happy holiday!
13. Holidays are for giving and receiving love. Spend time with your dear ones and spread the spirit of love on this special holiday! Best wishes to you!
14. Brighten the lives of your loved ones with a beautiful smile and an open heart to let them know you’re always there for them. Happy holiday!
15. The fresh breeze of this holiday season is here to remind you that you’re so special in your own way and in every way. Happy holiday, dear!
16. May all the charms of this beautiful holiday season gladden your heart. Enjoy every single moment of it with the ones you hold close in life. Happy holiday!
17. Its time to take a break and rejoice. Happy holiday to you. May your heart be touched with love and peace as you prepare yourself for this long-desired break.
18. Accept the blessings that this holiday is bringing along for you. Let your life be showered with unimaginable happiness and unforgettable moments! Happy holiday!
19. Dearest friend, this text carries happy holiday greetings for you and your family. Do bring me beautiful mementos of the tourist spot and I wish you enjoy with lots of cherished moments.
20. For my special friend, I send holiday greeting wishes for the fun-filled holiday season. I hope you will have lots of fun adventure and exciting moments on your holiday season this year. Have a happy holiday buddy.
Holiday Messages for Friends
1. Make the most out of everything for we are not certain what would happen next. Happy Holidays everyone!
2. Be inspired and follow the footsteps of the Lord, for He is the one guiding you all throughout your days. Happy Holidays!
3. Let the spirit of Christmas fill your hearts with joy. Give the children on streets with some of your toys. Happy Holidays!
4. Gifts are just material things, but presence is priceless that everyone should appreciate. Happy Holidays everyone!
5. I just wanted to say “Thank You” for coming into my life and making it more meaningful to live for. Happy Holidays!
6. To hug and cuddle with someone is the perfect way to celebrate this season. Happy Holidays!
7. Light the fireplace and dim the lights. Wait for the fireworks to shine the night. Happy Holidays!
8. The air becomes cold and the people laugh loud. Let’s celebrate the holiday with full of love. Happy Holidays!
9. I’m sending this card as a special thanks to you. Even we’re miles away from each other, just remember I’ll always love you. Happy Holidays!
10. This holy season, everyone should rejoice for the son of the Lord will come. Happy Holidays!
11. Dear friend, this text carries lovely holiday greetings for you as you enjoy your holiday. I wish you have a happy holiday with sweet moments.
12. Let your holiday be fun-filled and you have memorable moments of happiness. I hope you have a great time with friends and family this holiday. Have a happy holiday.
13. Lovely friend, sending happy holiday greetings for you through this text. I hope you enjoy a lot on your holiday with your loved ones.
14. Feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty.” These are some of the ways we can give back to the Lord. Happy Holidays!
15. Welcome the Son of God into our homes. Let him enter and serve him a feast for He is the one who saved us all. Happy Holidays!
16. Many thanks to those who showed kindness and mercy this season. May the good Lord bless you and your family. Happy Holidays to all!
17. Happy holiday my friend to you and your family. May this holiday time bring in moments of joy and moments filled with fun.
18. How wonderful it is to hear the children singing and people laughing. May every night be this beautiful and amazing. Happy Holidays!
19. Sending my regards and greetings to you and your family. May you always stay strong together and with each other. Happy Holidays my friend!
20. Sweet friend, I send happy holiday greetings for you. I hope you are having a good time enjoying the beautiful tourist spots and wish you a good vacation.
21. Let your holiday be a time for visiting us and your loved ones celebrating moments of joy and fun together. Have a happy holiday time ahead.
22. Dear friend, wishing you beautiful holiday greetings for your vacation. I hope you cherish the beautiful moments of your holidays and capture them in clicks to show me later.
23. Dearest friend, this text carries happy holiday greetings for you and your family. Do bring me beautiful mementos of the tourist spot and I wish you enjoy with lots of cherished moments.
24. This card carries the best Christmas holiday wishes for my special friend as she prepares for her holiday period. I wish you have lots of fun and exciting moments on your holiday season to be cherished forever, have a happy holiday.
25. For my beautiful friend, I send holiday season wishes for a superb holiday. I wish you have lots of fun filled and exciting moments of joy during your holidays and come back with lots of treasured holiday moments to be cherished forever. Have a happy holiday.
Funny Holiday Messages for Friends
1. An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving day.
2. I hope this holiday season will not disappoint you like the ones before. May all your plans go well just the way you expected. Happy holiday!
3. The best thing about a holiday is that you can make people forget about an ugly past with a beautiful present. Happy holiday!
4. If you were looking to find some peace of mind, you chose the wrong holiday. Now, get ready to spread some Christmas cheer. Happy holiday!
5. May your holidays be spent in sunny sand and the rest of the year be spent on a financial rock. Wishing you a not so blissful holiday!
6. Avoid Holidays! Holidays make you greedy. As soon as you finish spending a holiday, you realize you need another.
7. You can never see the ‘happiness’ holidays offer; you can only feel it by the rate at which your credit card becomes lighter per hour. Happy holiday!
8. I can’t tell if it’s the joyous holiday season or the spiked eggnog, but there’s no one else I’d rather be single and not-mingling with through the winter.
10. Accept the blessings that this holiday is bringing along for you. Let your life be showered with unimaginable happiness and unforgettable moments! Happy holiday!