Gmail account is one sure thing to have in this 21st century since almost everything is now done online. Even to apply for a job, you will need an email address.
In this single post, I shall be doing justice to all the problems you have in creating and/or recovering a Google account.
Lots of people have been asking questions on how to create new account on Gmail, which we have answered in this post.
I urge you to read the article till the end to gather the knowledge. But before that, let’s look into the functions/benefits of having a Gmail account.
Related posts you may like;
FUNCTIONS OF GMAIL ACCOUNT
- With Gmail, you can send and receive vital messages
- You can use Gmail to send and receive files like music, videos, pictures, etc.
- Gmail helps in saving vital documents like your certificate.
- Through Gmail, you can apply for so many job vacancies
- Gmail is used in signing up to some Apps, sites, and/or platforms.
HOW TO SIGN UP ON GMAIL
- Visit www.gmail.com to sign up a new account
- Look for and click on CREATE ACCOUNT
- You will be automatically redirected to the next page where you fill the required fields.
- Choose a strong password. It must be up to 8 characters, combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Click on NEXT. You will need to verify your account with a functional phone number
- Now read the terms and conditions about Google mail account.
- Click on sign in/submit.
- Finally, Google will send you a congratulatory message on the completion of your Gmail account.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT
- Visit www.gmail.com
- Click on need help?. Then you will be taken to another page
- On the next page, you will see list of suggested problems, once you find the question related to your issue, click on the circle next to it and click continue.
- Follow the steps that Google will list for you to recover your Gmail account.