The Nigerian custom service recruitment for the year 2019 is here. This post is to bring to the notice of intending applicants for the positions advertised, requirements, and how to apply for NCS recruitment 2019. The NCS annually announce the release of recruitment form free of charge to the intending applicants who are ready to take up a career with the force.
If you’re among those intending to join the NCS, this post is for you, Look no further as all you need to know about the recruitment is here. We have covered the educational qualification, age , physical attributes, height, psychological and written tests, and all you need to know about the physical training.
NCS established in the year 1891 as an independent agency which is under the supervisory oversight of the ministry of finance. The responsibilities of this agency are to collect customs revenue and anti-smuggling.
FUNCTIONS OF NIGERIAN CUSTOM SERVICE
1. Anti-smuggling activities.
2. Generating statistics for planning and budgetary purposes.
3. To oversee foreign exchange.
4. Have power to register and designation of collection banks.
5. Licensing and registration of customs agents.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit their official website at www.customs.gov.ng
2. Click on register
3. Fill in your personal data, make sure they are all correct
4. Cross-checked and everything is correct, hit submit.
Note that the form is absolutely free once you have submitted your form successfully you are expected to download and print the following forms;
>Local government attestation form.
>Parent/guardian consent form.
Disclaimer Note: This is to bring to the notice of intending applicants that Nigerian Custom Service recruitment application for 2019 is yet to be online. However, we will keep you posted on any development. Drop you email address with us in the comment section below.