How To Delete O2 Account
Are you tired of using O2 and want to cancel (shut) or even deactivate your account as a result?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your O2 account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, O2 is a telecommunication company that provide wide range of smartphone deals, SIM based voice and internet plans. The website provides option to create or edit account information, browse through list of tariff plans related to sim, purchase latest mobile from online store and check your current balance through online account. We have recently received request from many online users that they would like to delete their account.
A Little Bit about Company
O2 is a telecommunication service provider company that was founded by John Carrington in 1985 and currently the company is only providing its service in UK residents only. As per source the company has generated the revenue of upto 6.5 billion pounds in 2017.
How to Delete O2 Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from O2 which is given below:-
Delete your Account by Live Chat
- Go to the following url “https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus”.
- Now locate and click on section “CHAT TO US ONLINE”.
- Now a pop-up window will be appear with some form information.
- Type your full name and mobile number.
- On “How can we help you today?” choose option NEED HELP WITH MY O2 ACCOUNT and then select the type of your account on the next field.
- After filling everything click on SUBMIT and connect with customer service agent. Tell him about your situation and why you are deleting your account.
Note : It will take 90 days to delete your account permanently from Us. During that time Instagram is inaccessible once deletion process is done you cant recover your account.
For more information on how to Delete O2 Account stay updated to this website.