February is a month of love, it’s a moment when we share and show care to the people we love.Valentine day is a day celebrated around the world. A day we share love with people around us; our parents, in-laws, girlfriends, boyfriends, best friends, crushes, children, co-workers etc. It’s a day we show the people we love how much we love them, how important they are to us, how much they mean to I’d, how much we want to spend the rest of our lives with them and mostly, how special they are to us.I this article, we shall be discussing perfect gifts for your lover.
On this special day, we show those we love, we love them by giving them gifts. To show them how grateful we are to have them and how much we value the role they play in our lives. By giving them gifts, we express our appreciation and through this we tell them they are special to us and that we are always thinking of them. There are many kinds of gifts we can give to people we love:
• Handmade gifts
• Unique gifts
• Gift cards
• Online gifts
• DIY gifts
• Keepsake gifts
Most of all; those gifts that scream “I love you! “. So what are the gifts we can give to the people we love? Of course, there are gifts that first pops up in your head when you think of valentine and the people you love, they are:
• ROSES: Giving roses to someone you love, undoubtedly, mean expression of love. It conveys deep emotions; it means the person is on your heart.
• TEDDY: A teddy is always cute, giving it to someone means you love them and they are cute, chubby and hug-able and whenever the person sees it, they remember you.
• KISS: Hmm… Valentine is a moment of love, kissing someone you love is creating deep emotion between the two of you.
• CHOCOLATE: Who doesn’t like chocolates? Chocolates can make you fall in love, yea! That’s the magic of chocolate. Chocolate is a good mood elevator.
• FRAMES AND CARDS: Through cards and frames, we keep in touch with people we love, sending a card to them means a lot.
These are the first five gifts that come to mind when you think of gift to give to a loved one, but there are more!
• PERFUMES: it symbolizes attraction and it’s a perfect gift for your man, and your lady too.
• COUPLE MUGS: A very special gift to share with your wife or husband or your bestie.
• WATCH: A perfect gift for your partner, to show them you want to stay with them forever.
• A TIE: Very important gift for your guy, husband, brother and your daddy.
• A HUG: Yea, many people in the world wants that. Sharing a hug with someone does a lot magic than you think.
• PROMISE: Valentine is a perfect moment to fulfill a promise you’ve made to someone.
• PROPOSE: A month of love, a proposal. Don’t you think it’s a perfect time to propose?
• PERSONALIZED CUSSION.
• DINING: Take them out and have fun. To the amusement parks, to the mall, fast foods, a lot more fun places.
• PREPARE A DELICIOUS MEAL
• NECKLACE, BANGLES etc
• FAVORITES: When you love someone, you know what they like and what they don’t.
HOW DO WE KNOW THE PERFECT GIFT TO GIVE TO THE ONES WE LOVE?
• What they love and what defines them: before deciding on a gift to give to someone, first, you gave to know what they love, the kind of person they are and what fits them.
• Your special moments: think of the special moments you had with them and boom! The special gift with pop up.
• Their need: what’s that thing they really want, what are they lacking?
• What they secretly like: of course, find what they secretly like and bring it to them. How surprised and happy they’ll be!
• Make it unforgettable: Try giving them something they can never be able to forget.
• Make them laugh: Everybody goes through rough times, having someone who makes them laugh, is like a miracle. Try being that miracle for someone you love.
• Help them make their dreams come true: maybe they’ve always wanted you go to a cinema or anywhere, maybe they’ve always wanted to eat something or wear something, try making that dream come true.
• Make it personal: Like creating a piece of art, writing a poem or knitting something etc.
• Give them gifts that keep on giving, like a subscription to something they like.
• Give them gifts that explains how much you love them, people like hearing reasons why someone loves them, that’s why you have to be careful in the kinds of gifts you choose to buy for the ones you love.
Giving to people makes us happier than spending the same amount on ourselves. Is it a crush? Try and take this chance to scream it out.
Its a month of love, don’t hold it in, share it, show it, give it.