Welcome to naijanest. Today we shall be looking at how to open a paypal account in Nigeria. They have lots of issues regarding the use of paypal in Nigeria whether it is legit or not.
Before now, Paypal shut down its network in Nigeria making it difficult for users to transact business using its service.
Nigeria is no doubt the biggest economy in Africa and the need to transfer money in and outside the country is imperative.
We have discussed in this post two ways you can open paypal account in Nigeria, either by the using their website or the use of wallet.
Related posts you may like;
- To start your sign up visit www.paypal.com/ng
- Select sign up button
- Select either personal/business (personal is for your debt card only while business is for company’s debt card)
- When you select personal, on the next page you will see “Nigeria” then fields for your email and password
- On the next page, fill the necessary fields ( name, date of birth, phone number, address. Make sure the address is the same with the one in your bank account)
- The following page is for your debt card details, fill in all that are required
- Submit and go to your email to confirm your account. (Boom! Your account is ready).
USING A WALLET
Currently, first bank and other banks offer a platform where you can easily open a paypal account using simple steps;
- Login to your online banking
- Choose “paypal wallet”, select create paypal wallet
- Select the debt card you want to link to your paypal account
- Click on online token button
- Create password
- Click on “agree and create account”
- Now go to your email and confirm the account.
We hope this article was helpful and served the information you were looking for. Let us know what you think about this post by using the comment box below.