Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that allows it’s members to watch TV shows and movies without commercials on an internet-connected device. In this article, you will know more about the Netflix Membership and the steps to upgrade or cancel your subscription.
The streaming platform allows you to download TV shows and movies to your iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device and watch without an internet connection.
As a Netflix member, you can recall that at the initial stage of going into the platform, you were asked for your card information, of which you paid for a plan before getting access to the platform and with the way the streaming service is, this payment is a reoccurring one as members are being debited once the previous payment has elapsed after a period of one month from when you subscribed.
However, most people find that service to be good while some people on the other hand will like to stop or unsubscribe from the service.
Netflix TV Shows & Movies
Netflix content varies by region and may change over time. You can watch from a wide variety of award-winning Netflix Originals, TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more. Provided your membership service is still intact, you are very much good to go
The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies it feels you’ll enjoy.
Each Netflix plan determines the number of devices you can watch Netflix on at the same time and if you prefer to view in Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), or Ultra High Definition (UHD).
You can easily change your plan or cancel online at any time.
How to Cancel Membership Plan
You can cancel your streaming service from the Netflix mobile app by using the instructions given below.
- Open your Netflix App from your app drawer
- Login to your account with your registered email address and password
- Select your profile and you will be taken to your home page
- On the home page, tap on the “more” button (three lines) at the bottom right corner of the page
- Then select “Account” and you will be directed to your Netflix account information page
- On the page, navigate down and tap on “Cancel Membership”, then follow onscreen instructions and your subscription will be canceled successfully
Netflix made it possible for members to be able to cancel their subscription and doing so is totally different from deleting your Netflix account.
How to Upgrade Membership Plan
You can upgrade your plan at any time throughout your membership. See the steps given below
- Sign in to Netflix.com and visit your Account page.
- Under Plan Details, select “Change Plan”. NOTE: If your account is on hold, no plan changes can be made until the account is off held.
- You will then see a page where you can view available plans and pricing. Choose your desired plan, then select “Continue or Update”.
- Select Confirm Change or Confirm. Your change will take effect on the date indicated.
A plan upgrade takes effect immediately, and you will be charged the new price on your next billing date.
Meanwhile, hope this article was helpful, please do let us know though the comment box below together with your comments and contributions, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks and remain blessed!!!