Independence Day is a great occasion to celebrate the freedom fighters and their supreme contributions. It is a great day to show your patriotism by texts, wishes, messages, and posts.
Politicians often use the occasion to promise to preserve the liberties and freedom we enjoy, work toward improving the welfare of the masses, and continue building a great nation that we all can rely on and be proud of.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for Independence Day Messages to express the joy of freedom, you have come to the right place. Check out the Happy Independence Day Messages and wishes we have for you!
Independence Day Quotes
Freedom is never given; it is won. – A. Philip Randolph
Life without liberty is like a body without spirit. – Kahlil Gibran
In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim. – Martin Luther King Jr
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. – George Bernard Shaw
Short Independence Day Messages
1. Happy Independence Day!
2. Let’s salute the nation!
3. Happy birthday to our dear country!
4. Best wishes and happy Independence Day!
5. Here’s wishing you a happy Independence Day!
6. Here’s to our blessed and glorious free nation!
7. I feel proud to be a part of a prosperous nation.
8. May God continue to uplift this country’s glory!
9. Today is a very special day for the nation and its people.
10. I hope this Independence Day brings you happiness and hope!
11. I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain.
12. I hope this Independence Day brings you happiness and hope!
Independence Day Messages for Family
1. We need more people like you who are loyal and honest in this country. Happy Independence Day to the most inspiring person I’ve ever met!
2. May you enjoy this freedom of speech, freedom of thoughts and freedom of choice for the rest of your life. Happy Independence Day to you!
3. What they did, we can never repay. Happy Independence Day!
4. Without freedom, we don’t have a name, one vision, one identity, one nation.
5. May the flag of our country fly higher and higher each year as we mark the anniversary of our independence.
6. May this Independence Day bring unity and prosperity to your family. May the stories of bravery of our freedom fighters inspire you to achieve big things in life.
7. As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live together in peace and harmony. Happy Independence Day!
8. Here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer as we celebrate our country’s independence!
9. May the flag of our country fly higher and higher each year as we mark the anniversary of our independence.
10. I am pleased and honored to be a part of this peaceful and free nation. Here’s wishing everyone a safe and happy Independence Day celebration.
Independence Day Messages for Friends
1. Patriotism is not a badge that you should carry on your shoulder. You should carry it in your heart and let your actions speak for it. happy Independence Day!
2. Happy Independence Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!
3. Sending you warm wishes on this Independence Day. Let us salute those great lives who made Nigeria proud. Happy Independence Day!
4. Today is a day to feel proud of being a part of this great nation. May this spirit of freedom leads us all to success and glory in life. Happy Independence Day!
5. We need more people like you who are loyal and honest to this country. Happy Independence Day to the most inspiring person I’ve ever met!
6. We may never know how it feels like to live in a free country if it was not for the bravery of our fathers. Today they deserve a big salute from us. Happy Independence Day!
7. Sending you warm wishes on this Independence Day. Let us salute those great lives who made Nigeria proud. Happy Independence Day!
8. Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day!
9. Freedom is for everyone. It doesn’t see colors or shapes. We’ve had enough of hate and violence, and now we need to build our new future, full of love and understanding. Let’s raise our glasses to Independence Day!
10. Blessed to have a right to speak and to be heard. A right no one can take away from me. Let’s raise our glasses to the future full of understanding, appreciation, and gratitude.
Independence Day Messages for Boss
1. May you live an independent life forever. Wish you all a very happy Independence Day
2. Let be freedom in mind, soul & body. Faith in your words & pride in your nature. – Wish you a very Happy Independence Day
3. Today we celebrate the land of the free and the home of the brave. I hope your Independence Day!
4. Let us celebrate the glory of Free India and uphold the Pride and Honor of being an Indian. – Happy Independence Day
5. Celebrate freedom, celebrate independence. Live freely & enjoy this freedom. – Happy Independence Day
6. On this day let’s salute the martyrs for their sacrifices and thanks to them for giving us a bright today. – Happy Independence Day
Independence Day Messages for Colleagues
1. I love my country. I love my India. Pay respect to your country. Pay respect to your nation. – Happy Independence Day
2. Think about our past and resolve to build over a better future for our country. – Wish you a very Happy Independence Day
3. Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country! – Happy Independence Day
4. Here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer as we celebrate our country’s independence!
5. I will always be a true & loyal citizen of this country. I will love my country & make it a better place to live in. – Happy Independence Day
6. Thousands laid down their lives so that our country is breathing this day. Never forget their sacrifice. Happy Independence Day