Are you currently unemployed and looking for a job? Would you love to work for INEC in the forthcoming 2019 general election? If yes, then, the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 is just for you. This is because, the long-awaited application has commenced and we will show you all you need to know about this recruitment process.
If you have been asking when is the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 starting? What is INEC recruitment portal? What is INEC adhoc recruitment requirements etc, we have all the answers you need here. Just keep reading and your answers will be granted.
INEC Adhoc staff are those who are recruited primarily for the role of conducting the election. They will undergo special training on how they can carry out this exercise. So, who can apply? What do you need to apply? How can i apply?
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible to apply for INEC adhoc recruitment 2019, you must meet up with these basic eligibility requirements.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Have a minimum of SSCE
- You must also have a valid means of identification.
So, if you fall within this category, you can go ahead and apply.
How To Apply INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in applying for the INEC recruitment 2019, here is what you need to do.
- Visit the application portal @http://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Then, follow the guidelines on the portal and apply.
- If you have any question, we will be here to answer them for you.
click here to check if your voter’s card is ready for election
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Jobs
These are the vacancies that are required to be filled up. They are
- Local government area collation officer.
- Presiding officer
- Assistant presiding officer
- Supervisory presiding officer
- State constituency returning officer
- Senatorial/national and state constituency returning officer.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 Portal
What is the official portal for INEC adhoc staff recruitment? According to INEC, the official recruitment portal is http://pres.inecnigeria.org/. Therefore, all applications must be carried out on this portal.
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Job Description
The job description are different for each vacancy. Once you are recruited and contacted for training, your description will be given to you.
- The INECPRES Opens to the public on Tuesday, 15th January by 8:00 am and closes on Monday, 21st January, 2019 by 00:00 hrs.
- It is very important to note that those who will be recruited for this employment will be trained. This is because, the outcome of the election is a very delicate issue and it takes special skills to carry out the required functions. So, if you are applying, bear that in mind. If you have any question, kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to them immediately.