The MA TESOL scholarships at the university of Warwick is here again as they are delighted to announce the release of forms for the programme for the year 2019.
This scholarship is for international students with keen interest in English language teaching as a profession.
The application is open for applicants from UK/EU and international citizens.
The scholarship aim at encouraging young and vibrant teachers and ELT professional in teaching and mastering of English language in spoken and written English.
This post is to inform applicants about all the requirements needed for you to apply and be successful.
So, we encourage you to read the article till the end to find out the qualifications, procedure and deadline.
Related posts you may like;
All intending applicants must meet up with the following to be eligible.
- Applicants must be resident of UK/EU
- All applicants must have excellent academic record in their previous schools.
- For applicants to be eligible, he/she must have an offer to study at the University.
- All the candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years professional/teaching experience.
The programme is solely for applicants seeking postgraduate study in English language courses.
Successful applicants from UK/EU shall be awarded the scholarship at 3,000pounds while international students shall receive theirs at 50% off the school current tuition fee.
For the applications to be successful, all candidates must follow these steps;
- Applicants must submit academic achievements and relevant professional experience.
- They should be summarized in not less than 1000 words.
- All candidates must submit supporting credentials which they must send to email@example.com.
30th August, 2019.
Let us know what you think of this scholarship by using the comment section below. We wish you all the best as you pursue you academic endeavors.