Linkedin Sign Up: Linkedin is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. You can use Linkedin to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professionals. Launched on May 5, 2003.
the platform is mainly used for professional networking and allows job seekers to post their CVs and employers to post jobs. Despite the professional focus, LinkedIn is quite similar to social networking sites like Facebook. It’s based on principles like connecting to friends (or, in the case of LinkedIn, “connections,”), posting updates, sharing and liking content, and instant messaging other users.
Recommended: Badoo Sign Up – Badoo Login – @ badoo.com
LinkedIn also puts a professional spin on ideas you know from Facebook. Your profile, for example, becomes a resume, complete with work experience, accomplishments, recommendations, and referrals from colleagues.
Below are the features of Linkedin account.
Features of Linkedin Account
- – Job search & recruiting: Find positions suited to your skills and apply.
- – Business networking: Network, request referrals, and stay up to date on your contacts.
- – Job finder: Research companies you’re interested in and see if they open roles.
- – Business news: Get relevant news delivered to you via your Daily Rundown and write your own.
- – Social network: Create your profile, keep an up-to-date resume online and highlight your skillset.
Below are the steps to sign up on Linkedin.
Steps to Linkedin Sign Up
- Go to the official website of Linkedin.
- Click on the join-in or sign-up button on the top right corner.
- A new page will open.
- Fill up the details, like your first and last name, email address, and password.
- Click on Join now or Agree and Join.
- A security check will pop up.
- A new page will appear.
- Fill up the required details including your country, Province, and city/district.
- Click on the Next button.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Fill up the required information.
- Click on either I’m a student or Continue.
- A new page will appear asking you the confirmation code, sent to your email address.
- After confirming the code, click on Agree and confirm.
- Your home page will open.
Linkedin – a beginner’s guide
- Setting up your profile. Your Linkedin profile is not just a copied and pasted CV.
- Choosing your photo. …
- Highlight skills – and get endorsed. …
- Make the most of other profiles. …
- Build your connections.
How to Connect Linkedin with Facebook
- Click on “Go to Linkedin.com
- Click on “Connect With Facebook,
- and a window from Linkedin will pop up asking for your Linkedin email address and password.
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment seection below.