One of the reasons why I’m writing on this is because on several occasions, I’ve come across people asking if I am with this or that, which were not in my possession. I kept myself hanging because I do not have these essential things in my purse”.
It taught me to make my purse “Best of friend” you do not need to overload your purse but there are important things you shouldn’t forget to put in your purse while going out.
You should always be prepared. They are small but yet very essential. Here are the essential things you should carry about in your purse.
Related posts you may like;
MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS
1) PEN AND NOTEPAD: This should be kept in your purse, important information, ideas, thought, phone number are important things that you would need a pen or note pad before you could be able to get something out of it. I personally do not forget to put this in my purse.
2) MAD MONEY AND ATM CARD: Be with small cash or your ATM card. I have seen people stranded half way because they had no money on them.
Car breakdown, disappointments from people, these can be so terrible.
“There was an incident where a lady visited his supposed boyfriend and he never had a dime on him (a camouflage) she was so stranded that she had to go on social media to beg for transport money that will take her home”.
Please do not be that lady.
Do not forget to keep small money in your purse in case of emergency.
3) TAMPON/ PAD: Carry this along with you (1-2pieces) most especially during your menstrual period. You can as well keep one in your purse you may meet a lady that needs one.
4) FEMALE CONDOM: Can’t say but this should not be left out. You might end up having one with your “bae” (naughty you). I don’t trust myself anyway, don’t know about you. This should be kept in a small pouch.
5) CONTRACEPTIVE (POSTINOR): Do not tell me he will pull out because he may not. So, you should hide this in your purse if you are going to see him. (LOL).
6) OVER THE COUNTER DRUG (OTC): Keep this too, should in case migraine, stomach ache or slight pain.
7) BUSINESS CARD: It’s all about “connection” you do not know the person you may meet. Put it in your bag because as you are leaving your house you may meet competent people.
8) MINI MAKEUP BAG: This should be in your purse. It should contain your mirror, face wipe, powder, and lipstick etc….
9) HAND SANITIZER: Disease causing agent “germs” are everywhere. This product makes the environment unfavorable for germs.
FOR PERSONAL USE
10) TISSUE/WIPE: You make use of this when you visit the toilet, cough, sneeze or eat with your hands (snacks)
11) FRESHENER: Bad breath is a turn off for people. You can keep a pepper mint and chewing gum in your purse; it gives a refreshing breath when you talk.
12) PEPPER SPRAY: This is for people you do not trust. Someone may book an appointment with you and you are not sure of how the place looks like, please you should take this along with you.
It will serve as a
“defense tool” should incase they make a funny movement.
13) PANTIES: This is part of what I listed in my previous article “personal hygiene” It’s unhygienic to wear one pant the whole day, you may be sweating down there or you are on your period.
It’s about time you visit
the restroom to change into a new one. Use your wipe to clean down there and
change to a new pant.
14) MINI BAG/POUCH: This should contain your contact book, receipts, small paper that contains a piece of information, female condom, contraceptive, and other personal/secret materials.
This is a very tiny bag that can contain your personal stuff; you do not want anyone to see.
Boom! That’s all I have on this article ladies. Hope it was what you were looking for. Let me hear what you think that’s missing by using the comment box below.