Your mom is the most beautiful, most wonderful woman in the world. She is the one who gave birth to you and raising you up because you were naughty back then.
A mother sacrifices many things in life and does her best for her children. She takes care of her children with the greatest form of love in this world. Every mom deserves love, gratitude, and respect from her child.
These messages for mother will melt your mom’s heart. She will be happy having love or a thankful message from you. And when your mother is happy, the world will be yours. Keep mommies happy.
Love You Mom Quote
1. Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries. —CJK Nwafor
2. I have a great Mom and I love her more and more every day. —Ever Garrison
3. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. —Thomas Aquinas
4. Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all. —Nelson Mandela
5. The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best friend that I ever had. PS, I love my mom. — Henry Adams
6. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. — Cardinal Mermillod
Short Love Messages for Mom
1. I love you forever!
2. I love you so much, Mom.
3. Thanks for your love and sacrifices.
4. My heart and soul are so in love with you.
5. No one in this world is as perfect as you, Mom.
6. I love you, Mom, because you always stand by me.
7. Mom, you are simply amazing and I love you wholeheartedly!
8. You are the sweetest and most beautiful mother in the world.
9. You are the sweetest mommy ever! My love for you goes beyond the grave!
10. Dearest Mother, nothing can ever change the love that dwells in my heart for you.
Love Messages for Mom
1. My dear mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.
2. I love you mom – not just because you are my mother, but because there is no one else in the world who understands me better.
3. To the Queen of this home, the Queen of my daddy’s heart and the Queen of my life – I love you.
4. Mommy, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.
5. You are the reason why I am where I am right his moment, I appreciate you so much, mommy.
6. You have given up everything for me, let me do the same for you now, I adore you, Mom.
7. For all the sacrifices that you have done for me, I want to tell you that I adore you, Mama.
8. You are the one who lifted me up when I was so down, I love you and thank you, Mom.
9. For every single thing you have given me in my life, thank you and I adore you, mommy.
10. You gave me warmth whenever you embraced me, thank you mother, you are the best.
11. The best mom in the world is my mom because I love her so much and she loves me too.
12. Mother, thank you for every advice that you have given me, I adore you so much.
13. No matter where you are, I feel you beside me, I feel you in my heart, I adore you, mom.
14. There is no mom I would rather have but you because I adore you so much, mother.
15. Beloved Mother, you are the solid rock upon which this life of mine is built. Words are so inadequate and powerless to tell you how much I love you.
16. Mom, in my eyes, the fact that you are my mother is more precious than the purest gold on earth. I love you in a way that only God can explain to you!
17. Mom, Thank you for making me proud and feeling proud of my strengths and never feeling ashamed of my disabilities. Thanks for everything.
18. Mom, all I want is you and you alone because there is no one on earth who can grant me the happiness you bring to my life. I love you, my dearest and sweetest Mama!
19. I am so thankful to God for giving me such a great mother. I am so lucky to be your son and I feel so blessed to have you as my mother. I so love you and I will never let you go far.
20. The best choice my Dad made for me before I came to this earth was choosing you as my mother. You are the love of my life and nothing can change that. I love you, sweet Mama!
Love Messages for Mom From Son
1. MOM is just another name for the super glue that holds a family together. I love you, mom.
2. You are the most beautiful and amazing lady I have ever seen. And I feel proud that I have a mother like you. I love you so much, mommy.
3. I pray that God will make my dearest mom happy and keep her healthy all the time. I love you, mom. You are the light and strength of my life.
4. Mommy thank you for everything. You have raised a son with a good manner and positive thoughts. Today I’m successful because of you. I love you.
5. I want to be my mama’s boy forever. You are the person I can trust most and you are the love of my life. My adorable mama, I love you.
6. A mother is the greatest asset for a son. You are the most valuable thing in my life. It’s your sweet, cute, love and caring that my heart needs to beat. I love you very much, mom. I miss you.
Love Messages for Mom From Daughter
1. If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.
2. I’m an adult now. But I still feel like a little girl when I’m with you. I love you, mama. You are the queen of my heart.
3. I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie. Your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I love you.
4. Mom… the bond between both of us is more than just marvelous. As a mother you are fantastic, the warmth of your love is just magic. I love you.
5. Without a mom, a girl can’t be raised properly. A daughter’s greatest treasure is her mother. You are my greatest asset mom. I love you.
6. People say I’m a beautiful lady. They don’t know I was born from the most beautiful lady in this world. I love you, mom. Thank you for everything.