Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to show the love and warmth your heart holds for them. Spread and share the spirit of Christmas by sending them a Christmas wish.
Here is a collection of Christmas wishes and Short Christmas Messages for you to send to your family and friends without necessarily running to anybody for assistance.
1. Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – Alexander Smith
2. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. – Hamilton Write Mabie
3. At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. – Thomas Tusser
4. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. – Calvin Coolidge
5. My brothers and sisters, true love is a reflection of the Savior’s love. In December of each year, we call it the Christmas spirit. – Thomas S. Monson
Merry Christmas Prayers Messages
1. May the celebration of the birth of Christ bring love, joy peace and wealth in your life and family. Merry Christmas!
2. May the beauty of this season and the love of Jesus Christ flow in your heart and bless all that concerns you in Jesus’s Name. Merry Christmas!
3. May this holy season be filled with true miracles of love for you. May the colors and cheers of this hoy festival be with you forever. Merry Christmas!
4. A gift of gold is expensive, a gift of money is well appreciated but the gift of being alive is priceless, all thanks to the Lord. Merry Christmas!
5. I wish you the best in double measures. Let’ celebrate, let us rejoice, a king is born for everyone. May the blessings that accompany his birth dwell with you and your family. Amen
Funny Christmas Messages
1. Christmas is the festival of love and spirit So let us drink the spirit to feel love, Merry Christmas too!
2. I hope your smiles will just be as big as your credit card bill this Christmas! Wish you good luck and a lot of fun. Happy Christmas!
3. Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
4. Merry Christmas to you. I can see you have a great decoration there. But I think your credit card bill will not be as attractive as your decorations!
5. You are allowed to have an awesome Christmas as long as I have my presents waiting at my doorstep. Have a great time!
Inspirational Christmas Messages
1. Keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better.
2. May this Christmas season bring your closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
3. A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
4. No matter what happens in life, make sure you don’t stop believing in yourself. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a nice time!
5. This Christmas, experience the miracles of love and absorb the spirit of sacrifice in yourself. Let the joy be spread all around you. Merry Christmas!
Religious Christmas Messages
1. I wish that Christ will work the best of His miracles in your life and make you more prosperous in the year ahead. Have a sweet Christmas!
2. I wish that the sweet love of Christ will surround you and your whole family and cause you to have the most joyous of Christmas fests. Merry Christmas!
3. May the God of love shower His best blessings onto your life as you go through this Christmas season. Have a bliss-filled Christmas!
4. May the love of Christ fill your home and life and cause each day of yours to release countless blessings for you. Merry Christmas!
5. May the divine presence of Jesus Christ be with you throughout this holy season and make your days as beautiful as the sunshine! Happy Christmas!
Romantic Christmas Messages
1. Merry Christmas. I want to thank you for all the love, special times, and happiness that you have given me. You truly are wonderful.
2. Merry Christmas. Christmas is more special now that you are in my life and I look forward to many more holidays together.
3. You’re the reason why this Christmas feels so special to me. So grateful for having you in my life. Merry Christmas!
4. Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of. Merry Christmas!
5. Merry Christmas. Sending my sweetheart some Christmas cheer and letting you know you’re in my thoughts today and every day of the year. My heart belongs to you!
Christmas Messages for Dad
1. Merry Christmas. To My Dad. Have a holly jolly Christmas and a Happy New Year!
2. Dear Dad, Of all the gifts you’ve given me over the years, the greatest one has been your love. Merry Christmas!
3. May the wonders of Christ’s love surround you always and bring joy to your heart. Merry Christmas to the one person who always keeps us strong and united.
4. Christmas is a good time to count the blessings and you dear dad, always comes first on my list. May the magic of this Christmas overflow your heart with peace and wonders.
5. You turned our home into a Christmas wonderland every year. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Dad. Wishing you the happiest Christmas.
Christmas Messages for Mum
1. Merry Christmas. To my mother, you always make everyone around you feel warm and cozy! Wishing you a Christmas full of love and joy.
2. I’m so blessed to have a mom who works so hard to make the holidays meaningful. Thank you for all you’ve done for me. Merry Christmas, Mum!
3. You make the season merry and bright, mom! May you have a blissful holiday. I love you so much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
4. Thank you so much for always being there for me and making my Christmas memories so special. Don’t ever forget how much you mean to me, Mum!
5. Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. I hope you know that I am always grateful to you. I love you so much.
Christmas Messages for Daughter
1. Wishing a blissful Christmas season to my adorable little daughter. You are the best thing that happened to me.
2. I hope you receive everything you desire for this Christmas. Have a great time and know what you mean so much to us. Merry Christmas!
3. Thank you for making my Christmas special with your presence. May God bless you today and tomorrow, my baby girl.
4. Merry Christmas to a fantastic lady I raised. My little daughter, you’ve given me so many memories to cherish, yet I wish for you some more this Christmas!
5. Wishing you the very best for today and every day in your life. May this holiday season bring you lots of excitement and happiness! Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages for Son
1. Merry Christmas Son. No matter how old you get, I hope you’re always filled with the holiday spirit!
2. From a boy to a man You’ve become everything that I ever dreamed for you and more! Merry Christmas to My Son!
3. Christmas wishes for an amazing holiday that is a perfect mixture of all things happy, great, and beautiful! Merry Christmas, Son!
4. All of the Christmases that I have spent with you have been amazing. May your holidays continue to be filled with that happiness and love! Merry Christmas, Son!
5. You’re someone that everyone remembers for all of the right reasons. You are a joy to have in our lives and we wish you the happiest and most prosperous holiday season! Merry Christmas, Son!
Christmas Messages for Sister
1. Merry Christmas To My Sister. I hope the warmth of the holiday stays with you all throughout the year.
2. Your family is one of a kind! Can’t wait to see what holiday fun you all get up to this year. Merry Christmas to you, Sister!
3. Merry Christmas to my sister! All the wonderful memories we’ve shared together still fill my heart with happiness.
4. To My Beautiful Sister, Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happiness in the New Year. I love celebrating the holidays with you.
5. Merry Christmas. To My Sister & Brother-in-Law! The two of you are such a perfect match and really deserve to have a perfect Christmas!
Christmas Messages for Brother
1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. To my dearest brother, Hoping this card lights up your holiday season!
2. Santa’s got a better hot rod than you, brother, but if you’ve been a good boy this year maybe he’ll let you take a joy ride.
3. You’re so special to me that I can never think of a Christmas holiday without you. I hope you will not deprive me of your charm this Christmas!
4. Merry Christmas. Having a brother like you makes the holiday season so special to me. I love you and I’m thankful to have you in my life.
5. All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own. Merry Christmas, bro.
Christmas Messages for Husband
1. God has been too kind to me for sending you to my life. Now everything I do is all for keeping you forever into my life. Merry Christmas!
2. You are the best husband in the world and the best friend in my life. My Christmas dreams are unfulfilled without you!
3. This Christmas I want to wish for your continued happiness and good health. I am so blessed to have you here by my side. Merry Christmas!
4. Loving you is the greatest thing that happened to me, and fighting for you is the greatest decision I’ve ever made. Merry Christmas Honey!
5. When I was confused you were my best friend, when I was sad you were my guide But you are my loving husband always Merry Christmas my dear husband!
Merry Christmas Messages for Wife
1. You’re the greatest achievement of my life. I just want to see you smile all the time, especially during this Christmas season. Have a great time!
2. Stay with me through ups and downs, and I’ll stay with you for the rest of my life. Merry Christmas My Love!
3. Important dates would have no meaning if I were not with you. One more Christmas together is my best gift ever. Merry Christmas, my love.
4. Your brought excellence in my unexciting life. Because of you, my life changed as a desert turned into a garden. Merry Christmas to the love of my life!
5. Our life together just keeps getting better and better and better. I am so grateful that I can share my holiday with someone amazing like you. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages for Fiancee
1. Your love is the biggest inspiration of my life. I’m lucky to have you in my life. I’ll everything to keep you mine forever. Merry Christmas!
2. Love can be painful at times. But you are worth all the pains and all the troubles. I love you till my death. Merry Christmas!
3. You have a face made of sugar and a heart made of gold. How can I resist myself from falling in love with you! Merry Christmas!
4. This year made me realize that you are the only woman I want to be with forever. Thank you for not leaving my side. Merry Christmas my love!
5. I just want to spend the magical moments of this beautiful Christmas Eve with you. I ask for nothing but your sweet presence in my life this magical season!
Merry Christmas Messages for Fiance
1. Your words of love steal someone’s heart, but you do not know that your heart is already stolen by me, check that! Happy Christmas!
2. You are the most precious gift from God. You are one in a million. I wish you all the sweet things in this world. Merry Christmas!
3. I know you’ll keep loving me and keep caring for me this Christmas and in many Christmas yet to come. Merry Christmas to my Hero!
4. May your Christmas be filled with wonderful surprises, a blanket of snow and plenty of kisses and hugs under the mistletoe!
5. Blessed is this season, Blessed is your love, I feel so blessed within, Thanks for coming into my life and giving me a reason to survive, I love you Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages for Boyfriend
1. May your Christmas be filled with wonderful surprises, a blanket of snow and plenty of kisses and hugs under the mistletoe!
2. Let’s make some holiday memories that will last forever. Only you can make each moment of this beautiful Christmas season more special for me!
3. You are one of a kind. You are the brightest star in my universe. I wish you a wonderful Christmas season full of love and joy!
4. You can have all the good things of a perfect boyfriend. Being with you this Christmas is a blessing for me. Merry Christmas!
5. Your smile brightens my Christmas like a Christmas tree. Bless me with your presence this Christmas and I don’t want anything else. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages for Girlfriend
1. This year you will get a nice Christmas gift and my heart on top of it. I love you and wishing you a Happy Merry Christmas!
2. You can go around the entire world and still wouldn’t find anyone who loves you more than I do. Because I’m the one for you. Merry Christmas!
3. Love can be painful at times. But you are worth all the pains and all the troubles. I love you till my death. Merry Christmas!
4. You have a face made of sugar and a heart made of gold. How can I resist myself from falling in love with you! Merry Christmas!
5. This year made me realize that you are the only woman I want to be with forever. Thank you for not leaving my side. Merry Christmas my love!
Merry Christmas Messages for Friends
1. Best friends are no less than a family. You are one of my best friends in life. I love you just as much as I love my family. Merry Christmas!
2. Christmas is all about caring, sharing and eating many delicious foods! May all your wishes come true as soon as possible. Merry Christmas!
3. Wishing you a happy, healthy and colorful life this Christmas. Enjoy every moment with your family, friends and your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
4. Merry Christmas to my friend who knows all the secrets of mine and knows very well what I like and what I don’t! You are the biggest blessing of my life!
5. Christmas is the time to be showered with love and blessing. I hope Santa will bring the best for you because you deserve it. Wishing you Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages for Family
1. Dear family, I send loving Christmas Eve wishes and for all. I hope this Christmas your life be filled with happiness and prosperity always.
2. In this best time of Christmas Day, all I want Santa Claus to bring my family to me and that would be the nicest gift ever. Miss you all!
3. Being miles apart, sitting alone; nothing matters much. May the love and bonding of our family stay united forever in this way. Merry Christmas!
4. No family is perfect, but the bonding we share is much special and never-ending. Merry Christmas to all of you lovely people.
5. Christmas brings everyone together. It’s such a magical time of year a family time and one to share with those we hold most dear. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Messages for Colleagues
1. It feels great to have the opportunity to work with someone who knows much yet remains so humble all the time. Merry Christmas!
2. As a colleague of you, I have so many things to learn from you. You are just the best at what you do. Merry Christmas to you!
3. We truly are a family here, and I am so grateful for that at this time of year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year!
4. We share similar thinking, We share a good vibe, So celebrate this Christmas with a new jibe, Have a good time, Wish you a lovely Christmas!
5. Coworkers like you make work so much easier and the workplace so much friendlier. Enjoy Christmas with all your family, friends, and lots of love!
Merry Christmas Messages for Boss
1. May your Christmas be nothing short of a mighty bundle of joy. Happy Christmas.
2. Have an amazing Christmas packed with joy and laughter! Thank you for being a great source of blessing and inspiration to us.
3. On this amazing Christmas season, it is my wish that each day of yours will overflow with so much laughter, love, and blessings.
4. May this Christmas bring incredible joy to your life. May you find many reasons to smile and no reason to complain about life. Merry Christmas!
5. Dear boss, thank you for your support and guidance throughout this year. I wish you and your entire household the best of health and happiness this fine Yuletide. Merry Christmas!