Mother’s Day is an occasion that is celebrated in various parts of the world to express respect, honor, and love towards mothers. The day is an event to honor the contribution of mothers, acknowledge the efforts of maternal bonds and the role of mothers in our society.
It’s important to thank her for all the love and work she put in through the years. Remind her of your love and appreciation with the perfect Mother’s Day card and message.
Meanwhile, here are some special mother’s day messages for you along with Happy Mother’s Day Messages from Son, Daughter, Wife, Sister, Grandmother and a lot more…
Mother’s Day Messages Prayers
1. Heavenly Father, on this Mother’s Day, we thank You for our mothers through whom Your gift of life begins and through whom we are nurtured into great human beings.
2. We lift up all mothers to Your love and care. We pray for them, for their needs of strength and support to continue to nurture a family of love, in honor and love for You, our God.
3. Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Your blessed name to bless all mothers today and every day. Extend Your hands of grace over them.
4. We acknowledge that it’s hard, conscientious work and effort and we ask You, Lord, to bless them for all their contributions toward family life and it’s growth.
5. Grant that they may be joyous in their ordeal of being a mother and proud in raising the family You gave gifted.
Mother’s Day Quotes
1. You might have a mom, she might be the bomb. But ain’t nobody got a mom like mine. – Meghan Trainor
2. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob. – Leroy Brownlow
3. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling
4. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. Call your mother. Tell her you to love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside. – Rachel Wolchin
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
1. Moms are trainers for when you have a crummy boss. I stopped asking and just do what I’m supposed to, ‘because you said so.
2. Mom, I just realized that you must have worked for the CIA or something. There’s no denying your ability to detect a lie, hear the smallest noise, and see out the back of your head.
3. Mom turned backward is still a mom. Mom flipped upside down is wow, as in ‘Wow, your room is actually clean!’ You’d flip if you ever saw my room clean. Happy Mother’s Day!
4. You always knew how to answer my questions, no matter how difficult. So you have a great Mother’s Day, ‘Because I said so!
5. You brought me into this world, and then you protected the world from me. Thanks for keeping everybody safe while I was growing up.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages From Son
1. All the good things in me are what I have seen in you all my life. I’m blessed to have a mother like you. I wish you the happiest mother’s day!
2. A mother like you is a gift to any son. I feel thankful to God because he gave me such a wonderful mother. I love you now and always!
3. You are not someone with superpowers. But you are more inspiring than the wonder woman. Happy mother’s day dear!
4. Every son in this world should have a mother like you! You are just amazing. I love you and happy mother’s day dear mother!
5. You are the one who has always been there for me at the end of the day. It is for you only that I know some love can really be unconditional.
Mother’s Day Messages From Daughter
1. Its a blessing to be raised by a woman like you. You are the most beautiful mother, the perfect teacher and the most loving friend ever.
2. We share the best mom and daughter relationship in this world. Thanks for being such a wonderful mother. Happy mother’s day!
3. I may not be your perfect daughter but I will definitely be a perfect mother to my children. Because you taught me how to be one! Happy mother’s day!
4. I don’t need an idol or a mentor as long as you are with me, supporting me and sheltering me in every critical moment in my life!
5. You are one of a kind. You are the most amazing mother ever was and ever will be. I am the luckiest daughter on this earth to have a mother like you.
Mother’s Day Messages for Wife
1. From the first day I met you, I knew you would not only become a good wife for me, but also a good mother to my kids. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
2. Thanks for raising our kids with such devotion and sincerity. You are the best wife in this world and I am lucky to be your assistant in raising kids. Happy Mother’s Day!
3. I can’t help appreciating the way you look after everyone in the family. You take care of our kids just like my mother took care of me. Happy Mother’s Day!
4. Having children is easy but raising them is not easy. I feel blessed for having you in my life because you know everything a good mother does. Happy Mother’s Day!
5. Seeing the way how you look after me and my children, I can’t help falling in love with you again and again. You are a gift from God. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Messages for Sister
1. You have all the good qualities of our mother. No doubt why you are so good at raising children. Your husband must be so happy with you. Happy Mother’s Day!
2. To me, you are the reflection of our mother. Everything our mother had; you have them in you too. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day!
3. Being a mother is not easy. But I know, someday you’ll make us all proud by raising some beautiful kids. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
4. I know you always wanted to be a good mother. Congratulations! You are doing great in it. Wishing you a day of happiness. happy Mother’s Day!
5. When your kids grow up, they will know how lucky they are for having a mother like you. I’m too proud of you my sister. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Messages for Grandmother
1. Spending time with you is my favorite leisure activity. You are so sweet. Thanks for being there for me always. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
2. You have supported me in all the good & bad times in my life. I can’t help feeling blessed for having a grandma like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
3. May this Mother’s Day be very special for you. Thanks for being my favorite grandma. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!
4. Looking at my father, I can’t help feeling grateful to you for raising him to be such an honest & amiable person. you deserve all the happiness on this day, grandma!
5. Happy Mother’s Day to you grandma. You are my inspiration. I hope someday I too will make you proud just like my mother did.
Mother’s Day Messages for Mother In Law
1. Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for welcoming me into your family with open arms all those years ago!
2. How lucky am I to have gotten you as a Mother-in-law? Happy Mother’s Day from all of us!
3. Thank you for being such a pillar to this family. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
4. I can’t imagine life without your love, guidance, and support. Happy Mother’s Day!
5. Happy Mother’s Day to an in-law I can’t imagine life without.