Pinterest Sign Up: Pinterest is an online pinboard, a visual take on the social bookmarking site. Unlike other social bookmarking sites, such as Digg and StumbleUpon, content shared on Pinterest is driven entirely by visuals.
The development of Pinterest began in December 2009, and the site launched the prototype as a closed beta in March 2010, Nine months after the launch, Pinterest had 10,000 users. By the next year, the platform had made time magazine’s list of best websites, and in early January, Pinterest started breaking records.
It is also a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll always find ideas to spark inspiration. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and easy to find.
Below are the features of Pinterest account.
Features of Pinterest Account
- Discover inspiration daily.
- Save your faves.
- Shop to make it yours.
- Create content that inspires.
- Share with friends.
Below are the steps to sign up on pinterest.
Steps to Pinterest Sign Up
- Visit our official website on Pinterest.com.
- Select sign up.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and select Continue.
- You’ll receive a Welcome to Pinterest message.
- Answer the setup questions, select some areas of interest, and select Done.
Below are the steps to set up a pinterest business account.
Steps to Set up a Pinterest Business Account
- Go to pinterest.com/business/create.
- After choosing your language and location, add your business name.
- Connect your Instagram, YouTube, and/or Etsy accounts.
- Let Pinterest know if you plan to run ads on the platform.
- Edit your profile.
- Click Claim in the left-hand menu to claim your website.
- Create a Pinterest Board.
- Create your first Pin.
- Choose a cover photo for your profile.
- Add the Pinterest Tag.
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment section below.