Are you willing to expand your knowledge at the Queens’s University Belfast? If yes, apply for Queens University’s Loyalty postgraduate placements. We are aware that education gives us more insight of the world around us. Without education, we cannot research new ideas.
The basic aim of this funding opportunity is to assist successful aspirants to attain their career objectives. This grant is accessible to all International students for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Queen’s University Belfast was founded in 1845, located in UK. The institution provides academic degrees at different levels. About 300 degree programmes are available in the University.
The advantage of studying at Queen’s University Belfast is, The institution provides a suitable environment which they can explore, discover and develop their knowledge in various ways. It also provides outstanding academics, innovative research, first-class facilities, and a broad range of courses.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 15 January 2021.
- Institution: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Value of Award: 20% tuition fee deduction in the first year
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries across the globe.
- Admissible Courses: Postgraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, you must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a place on a full-time and complete duration programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- You must be categorized as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this opportunity.
- You must not include the receipt of funding (either tuition fees or cost living) from an external sponsorship body like the government, charity or private organization. These students will include in educational loans
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must enroll for the postgraduate degree programme by the beginning date stated in their offer. Then you must complete an application form through the Queen’s University Belfast website to confirm their previous programme of study.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study ( i.e undergraduate level and above). If your degree is still in progress, you are required to show a transcripts of results achieved to date:
- Aspirants must provide certificates of official Degree/Diploma, for the qualification(s) you have completed in order to get affirmation of their qualifications
- Aspirants are to upload a combined document relating to one undergraduate course, and extra combined documents for up to three postgraduate courses.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirement of their selected program.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must posses good skills in Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet -based tests. Not less than two years of taking test.
The Queen’s University Belfast will grant a 20% tuition fee deduction on year 1 with full-time and complete duration programme. The institution provides financial aid to a successful university or college student to help them achieve their goals.