Qzone is a Chinese social networking site and blogging platform for self-expression and content sharing. which was created by Tencent in 2015.
It started in April 2005 as an interior service within the Tencent company. the name was the original ”Little Home Zone” in Tencent company. it allows users to write blogs, listen to music, keep diaries, share photos and watch videos. Qzone has transformed from a private area to the largest social networking platform, and its monthly active users grew to quite 600 million.
Recommended:QQ Sign Up – QQ Login – @ qq.com
Registration for Qzone is free, however, not all services are free. purchase of the ”Canary Yellow Diamond” membership released access to background music and theme customization. the longer that paid registrants stay as members on Qzone, the lot options they’re able to access. if paid membership expires, all the acquired options expire, too.
Below are the unique features of Qzone
Features of Qzone Account
- Free to download and install the app on your device.
- Sharing of photo and video is made easy and simple for everyone that is making use of the new app.
- Qzone application center.
- Own space decoration.
- Background music.
- Family and friends will be connected whenever you want to connect them.
Below are the steps to Qzone sign up.
Steps to Qzone Sign Up
- Visit Qzone’s official website.
- On the homepage enter your nickname, create a password and phone number.
- Enter the code that will be sent to you on your device.
- Click sign up now.
If you have a QQ account it is eazy to create a Qzone account, if not you should then register for QQ account.
Below are the steps to Qzone login.
Steps to Qzone Login Account
- Go to Qzone.com.
- Log in using your surname and password. the login screen appears upon login successful login.
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment section below.