Losing a loved one taxes the emotions of most people. A sympathy note shows that you’re thinking of them, and it may provide some comfort when they need it most.
Usually written in a very respectful manner, these brief words of sympathy are succinct but heartfelt ways of telling our loved ones that we will always be there whenever they need us.
Meanwhile, our best collection of condolence messages will help you express your sympathy towards those who just lost a very special person in their life.
1. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. – Matthew 5:4
2. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. – Psalm 46:1
3. Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. – Terri Guillemets
4. What is lovely never dies, but passes into another loveliness, Star-dust or sea-foam, Flower or winged air. – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
5. The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them. – Demoustier
Condolence Messages on Death of Husband
1. I know he was so special to you. I know how much you loved him. But, I guess God loved him even more. That is why he has called him up there in heaven to watch your back from above…
2. If the bond between two people is strong, even death cannot do them apart. At least you have beautiful memories to look back to.
3. Just remember that I am always there for you, I promise. Please take care of yourself. Be Strong for the sake of the others who also love you, dear…
4. My heart aches when I think about your loss. Your husband was an amazing person to have around. I must say that am so lucky to have met him in this life…
5. I can understand the way you feel. It is like God has been unkind, but even God chooses the best. And may his soul enlighten the garden of paradise. Take care, and stay strong…
Condolence Messages on Death of Wife
1. Your wife was the most beautiful person I had ever met, both inside and out. She always made people happy around her. It is a big loss for all those who did not get to experience her presence. As for the others, they will uncompromisingly miss her. May her soul rest in peace.
2. Our loved ones, never leave our side. Even if death does us apart, their souls still remain safe in our hearts. Your beloved wife was a wonderful person. Nobody can ever take her place. She will be missed by everyone. May her soul rest in peace.
3. Nothing can ever replace the amazing person I knew her to be. It is indeed sad to part ways with someone so nice. May she rest in peace.
4. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved wife. I know that she meant a lot, please stay strong as we are with you!
5. Even the person may go away, you always have their memories with you. It is something that nobody can take away from you.
Condolence Messages to a friend who lost his Father
1. Your father was one of the nicest people I know and I know that he was a great dad too. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
2. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
3. With a heavy heart, we pray for the eternal repose of one who was a man of distinguished humanity.
4. Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest his soul…
5. Your dad was a wise man, but at the same time, he had a great sense of humor. He will be missed greatly and remembered often…
Condolence Messages to a Friend who lost his Mother
1. Your mother was the mother everyone would like to have. Just remember that. My condolences for your loss.
2. Look up the sky after the rain. Sure she will be there. Colorful and pretty like the rainbow. Free like birds.
3. There is no precious person in the world than a mother. I totally understand what you’ve been through and I’ll stand by your side.
4. I hope that the Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
5. Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Your mother was a beautiful and kind soul, and she will not be forgotten.
Condolence Messages on Death of Brother
1. I was so very surprised and sad to hear about your brother’s death. You have my heartfelt sympathy at this very sad and difficult time.
2. I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
3. Losing a brother is such a sad event. I will remember him always for his great charm and wit. We all share in your grief at this difficult time.
4. Memories are one place we can visit those we’ve lost. Since memories are portable, we can take our lost loved ones with us anywhere at any time.
5. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this difficult time. I cannot imagine the grief you must be experiencing. May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Condolence Messages on Death of Sister
1. We are saddened to hear about the loss of your sister. We express our sincere condolences to you and your family. May her love in your memories and May God give your family the strength to bear the loss.
2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know no one can replace your sister’s place but you have to grow the courage to bear the pain.
3. We send our deepest condolences for bearing such a loss. We know how hard it is to lose someone who is so dear to us. May God be with you to come out of it.
4. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the sudden death of your sister. May her soul rest in peace and May God bless you with strength and courage to cope up in this unfortunate time.
5. I express my heartfelt sympathies and condolences on the loss of your sister. May your heart find peace and comfort in such difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Condolence Messages on Death of Boss
1. I was deeply saddened to hear your loss. My deepest sympathies to your family for this great loss.
2. I pray that in this difficult time, the love of God shelters you and mend the pain as you move forward.
3. May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him. Accept my deepest condolences.
4. Death can never take a good man away, for, in the hearts of the people he inspired, the legacy remains and continuous throughout generations. He was a great teacher and father to many and may his soul find eternal rest.
5. May the care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace needed to get through the days ahead. My sincere condolences.
Condolence Message on Death of a Pet
1. I’m deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and pet. They were certainly a gift from above. I am so sorry for your loss.
2. Life is short, and the loss of a pet serves to remind us of how precious our time here truly is. I’m sorry to hear about the loss of such a wonderful pet.
3. Although no words can help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
4. I am so sorry for you had to put down your dog. I admire your bravery and love; you are a great pet owner.
5. My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dog, I’ve known that dog for as long as I’ve known you, she will be missed.