Here in this article; US Army Recruitment for All Nations 2019. We shall be discussing how to apply, requirements, age, educational qualification, and finally the link to use in applying. The US government is giving foreigners the privilege to join their army, which is one of the worlds rated Army. This is good news for those who have been asking us when the US government will release the sale of forms.
This post serves as a guide to all interested applicants on how to apply. This will definitely not take much of your time, so we advise you to read this post till the end. Though, the form is yet to be on sale for this year, we advise all interested applicants to review the following requirements and procedures on things to get handy for the registration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR US ARMY RECRUITMENT 2019
All applicants are to note that they must meet up with all the requirements needed for this recruitment.
1. Applicants must have a permanent resident card (Green Card).
2. Must be living in US as at the time of applying.
3. Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English.
EDUCATIONAL AND TEST REQUIREMENTS.
· All applicants must have taken and passed Army Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test (ASVABT).
· The test has 10 sub-tests and your score on all the sub-test will determine the position you’re applying for.
· Applicants must get a high school diploma or a GED to apply.
· Earning college credits is an added advantage.
Based on health and physical examination, all applicants must pass Military Entrance Medical Exam. This examination includes hearing test, vision test, physical examination, height, weight exam.
According to US military standard, for one to get enlisted in any active military function, the person must be up to 17 years of age. The following are age requirements for each position.
Coast guard: 27 years
HOW TO APPLY
The application to join US Army Recruitment for All Nations 2019 is absolutely free of charge and is done online. All interested applicants should CLICK HERE and follow the instructions while filling out the form.