Is your Sister getting married? Are you in the dilemma of choosing the right words that will express your excitement for your brother’s wedding?
These happy wedding messages for a Sister that we have listed express both brotherly and Sisterly love as well as blessings that you will want to give to your Sister.
Moreover, send the funny wedding messages to your Sister on his wedding day, that is funny but it contains valuable advises with a little sense of humor. Also, you may send happy married life wishes or emotional wedding card messages for wedding congratulations.
1. True love stories never have endings. — CJK Nwafor
2. Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips. — Richard Bach
3. True love stories never have endings. — Richard Bach
4. We loved with a love that was more than love. — Edgar Allan Poe
5. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. — Albert Einstein
6. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage. — William Lyon Phelps
7. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. — Mignon McLaughlin
8. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. — Zelda Fitzgerald
9. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are. — Oscar WIlde
10. And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince. —Elizabeth Young
Short Wedding Messages for Sister
1. Happy married life.
2. God bless your new home.
3. Congrats on getting hitched!
4. I wish you a beautiful married life.
5. Hearty married life my Sister!
6. Congrats on your wedding my Sister.
7. May God bless you with tremendous love!
8. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
9. My God make your love immortal and endless!
10. Congratulations to you both on this happy day!
11. Hearty wedding and marriage life my Sister!
12. God bless and protect you and your lovely groom!
13. May your marriage be blessed and offer eternal love.
14. May you always be caring and loving to your life partner!
15. May your love grow deeper with each day of your marriage!
Sweet Wedding Wishes for Sister
1. A wedding is just a single day, but I wish you and your husband are able to cherish many years’ worth of happy tomorrows!
2. Sis, with regard to your wedding day I have one just thing to say: let’s get this celebration going already! Congrats to you and your new hubby!
3. Cheers to the new bride and groom! Sis, I am so happy you and your special mate have found each other. Congrats on your wedding!
4. Congratulations on your marriage. You are both such wonderful people. I hope that all of your dreams come true as you begin this new journey.
5. Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.
6. To my favorite sister and her new husband, I hope that your life together is filled with happiness and joy. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law.
7. Your husband-to-be is so smart and good-looking. He is a great catch. I hope that your life together with him is a happy one. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together.
9. Who would have thought that my sister would get married, and to such a wonderful guy? I hope that both of you will be very happy together. Congratulations.
10. As far as sisters go, you are the best. Therefore, it only makes sense for you to get the best husband. Wishing you two nothing but the best for the future!
11. Congrats to my sister on her wedding day! I can’t imagine a prettier and more loving bride than you. May you and your husband find much happiness!
12. This day has filled me with tears; I am losing my childhood sister, but I am so proud of the woman you have become. Best wishes on your wedding!
13. As kids, we talked and dreamed of our future, and now it’s here. Congratulations on your marriage! You deserve a future filled with happiness!
14. I feel blessed to have you as my sister. I hope you and your husband feel blessed to now have each other. May your future be filled with countless blessings!
15. It’s hard to predict what the future will hold. May you and your husband find strength in each other and boldly face the challenges hand in hand!
16. I know you’ve been waiting for this day for a while, Sis. May your wedding day be a wonderful celebration that you ‘ll be able to reflect on and smile!
17. Sis, we both know that you’re not perfect; and your husband isn’t perfect either. However, I definitely think that you two make the perfect match. Congratulations!
18. With your wedding day approaching, I have just one wish for you Sis: complete happiness. I hope you have truly found you’re happily ever after!
19. To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together.
20. Wedding gifts are definitely exciting. However, instead of fancy dishware or sparkling glasses, I wish you the gift of everlasting love. May you continue to open this gift each day!
Prayers Wedding Messages for Sister
1. We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
2. May you both be blessed with heavenly love in abundance. May God make all your worries go away and fill your heart with love and respect for each other!
3. May our lord smile upon you always and give you all the happiness you ever wanted in life. May your bond be protected by God’s eternal love!
4. Let the blessings of God come through the open door in your heart and let your married life be overwhelmed by the abundance of God’s love!
5. May God always guide you to lead a married life full of love, compassion, and purity. May you both find true happiness in the prayers!
6. God has brought your hearts together for creating a lovely, religious, and royal bloodline. May his blessings be always with you!
7. May God help you to overcome all the ups and downs of a post-marriage life. May he gift you a divine soul in the form of a newborn!
8. God must have had a list of amazing plans for you when he decided to bring your hearts closer to each other. Let’s thank him today for everything!
9. God has made a perfect partner for each other in this world. Yours seem to be the most perfect pair of all. God bless you!
10. Marriage is the gift of Almighty. I hope you two will find peace and happiness in life. May God bless you. Happy wedding, my dear! Wishing you two a very happy and blessed married life!
Sweet Wedding Messages for Sister
1. Getting such a caring life partner is the fruit of the love and care that you have always given us as a sister. Have a blessed marriage life, sister.
2. You don’t need to make huge sacrifices to show your love. Just a little effort to bring a smile on his face is all that you need to do. Have a blissful marriage life.
3. You don’t need to make huge sacrifices to show your love. Just a little effort to bring a smile on his face is all that you need to do. Have a blissful marriage life.
4. A prayer that I will always be saying is that may the Almighty grant both of you successful married life. Congratulations dear for getting married.
5. A prayer that I will always be saying is that may the Almighty grant both of you successful married life. Congratulations dear for getting married.
6. You are no less than my own sister to me. I will be always there for you whenever you need me. Many congratulations to you on your wedding!
7. Your husband deserves every bit of love and care from you. Accept his love &multiply it in return! Keep holding his hand tight no matter what situation you face.
8. God has blessed you with a perfect partner for life. Preserve and cherish him forever. Let the bond of love grow sweeter and stronger between you!
9. I pray for your marriage to be filled with happiness, love and support. Giving you my prayer is the best gift that I can send you for your wedding.
10. Today I have no worries. Because you have chosen the best life partner for yourself who will be shielding you from all the negativity of this world.
11. The best wedding gift a brother can give is to pray for your marriage so your life be filled with the blessings of the Almighty. Stay blessed and happy in your married life.
12. Stay surrounded by happiness and with blessings of your loved ones in this endless journey of marriage. My heartfelt wishes will be always with you, my sister.
13. Let the love of you two conquer all the odds in life. And I will pray to the Lord to always surround you with happiness and blessings. Congratulations, my lovely sister.
14. Celebrate togetherness and cherish every moment of happiness throughout your marriage life for love to grow even stronger. Congratulations!
14. Let the light of love to be always shining through the clouds of your life whenever you both face tough times in your lives. Stay blessed and happy with your soul mate!
15. The emptiness of this house can never be filled without your presence. But we feel happy knowing that the journey will be filled with love and happiness for you!
16. Your place will always be in our hearts and it can never be replaced by anyone. Begin the journey of your marriage with a broad smile on your face.
17. I have always felt like a proud brother for having a sister like you. Make your life partner even prouder by being the greatest wife. Keep smiling always.
18. I pray that the Almighty remove all the black clouds of sorrow from your married life and fill it with the light of his blessings. My best wishes are always with you, sister.
19. Nothing can replace the happiness and light that is bestowed by your presence in our home. I will miss it all very badly. Stay happy in your marriage life, sister.
20. You have chosen the most modest person as your life partner. I need not worry about your protection as he will be beside you protecting you from all the negativity of the world.
21. The emptiness of this house can never be filled without your presence. But we feel happy knowing that the journey will be filled with love and happiness for you!
22. Your place will always be in our hearts and it can never be replaced by anyone. Begin the journey of your marriage with a broad smile on your face.
23. I have always felt like a proud brother for having a sister like you. Make your life partner even prouder by being the greatest wife. Keep smiling always.
24. You have chosen the most modest person as your life partner. I need not worry about your protection as he will be beside you protecting you from all the negativity of the world.
25. You have fulfilled our every expectation as a sister. Now it’s time to take responsibility for your life partner and his family with determination. I wish you a successful marriage!
Funny Wedding Messages for Sister
1. Thanks for making us all happy today. You really have a very good taste in choosing your partner for life. Congratulations to both of you!
2. No one wants to go to prison but everyone wants to get married. This world is so full of irony. Congratulations on your marriage by the way!
3. There is an occasion where every man and woman officially has to sign his/her life away. That’s called a wedding. Congratulations!
4. You may be silly, stupid and mean but always remember, she knows how to swing a broomstick! Be very careful dear brother!
5. I wonder how such a beautiful girl fell for a lazy bone like you. Don’t take her for granted! Take care of her always with full sincerity.
6. There’s only one cure for laziness in men, a badass, intimidating wife. It seems like you have managed just the perfect one. Congratulations!
7. Don’t just hand over all responsibilities to your wife while you are too busy in converting oxygen into carbon-di-oxide! Share some responsibilities too!
8. Control your silly temper that arises in your head for silly reasons. You will be the one crying if she ever leaves you. Cherish her value and keep her happy always!
9. Your wife is a precious gem that only a fortunate can get. I am astonished at your luck, to be honest. Don’t take her for granted, you will not find another one like her.
10. Not often you see a pair so beautiful and amazing that it seems like they are literally made for each other. Congratulations! May your marriage be happy and everlasting!